Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice Needed

meltdown

hi guys its a sad morning...went to my local morrisons and used their car wash unknown to me 5 minutes later i pulled out of the car wash minus my rear spoiler heard an almighty noise and the spoiler had been completly removed from its fixing plates...store duty manager excepted no responsibility and i had used the wash at my own risk..is this right anyone else had similar inncident with car washes and wat was the outcome cheers guys

It's why a LOT of car enthusiasts don't use them .. it's okay if you have a work supplied euro barge. But your pride and joy?

Have a look at the sign when you enter the carwash, it'll state that all damage is your own issue.

Any pics?

i never EVER go through those automated car wash things, not since my mum had her M3 scratched by one. those things are vicious.

Automated Carwashes + Pride n Joy... no ta... not even my Yaris went through a car wash...

Feel for ya hon :( but I seem to remember that they dont tend to accept responsibility for damage as its at own risk :(

Gutted for you mate... :(

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do... I never use the automatic machines either even though the body work is minging anyway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links