Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Ayg Momo Sport

AygoUgo

As I mentioned before Tracey got her Aygo last Wednesday but I've not bothered with pics as it was a standard Sport which we've all seen. Well I've managed to do a few mods on it now so what do ye think ?

Also can you spot all the extrerior mods ? There's 5 of them with more on the way soon.

aygo_tf1.jpg

aygo_tf2.jpg

aygo_tf3.jpg

I really like the way it's turned out as we are going for a sort of MOMO motorsport theme and will be getting a Pug spoiler and MOMO alloys later. Already have MOMO gear knob and pedals (still to be fully fitted and awaiting a leather gaitor too)

Kev

Looking good! :thumbsup:

I can spot three mods:

1 Vinyls

2 Shorter aerial

3 Window tinting

The two remaining ones I can't spot, maybe somebody else can find them.

Oh wait, lowering springs??? :huh: Little hard to say from those picture angles!

Which MOMO alloys are you going to put on the car?

I can spot three mods:

1 Vinyls

2 Shorter aerial

3 Window tinting

Oh wait, lowering springs??? :huh: Little hard to say from those picture angles!

That's 3 right.

I'm looking at the MOMO Corse that are black in the centre and have a silver rim. Think they lok real in 16s and are lightweight too ;) Will probably wait until we need new tyres though so could be a while.

Kev

I can spot three mods:

1 Vinyls

2 Shorter aerial

3 Window tinting

That's 3 right.

I'm looking at the MOMO Corse that are black in the centre and have a silver rim. Think they lok real in 16s and are lightweight too ;) Will probably wait until we need new tyres though so could be a while.

Kev

16 inch ! very good choice! :thumbsup::yes:

Will go with a 195/40/16 tire ! :D

Looks great. As an ex-MINI owner the stripes look a bit unusual but thet really suit it.

I am still torn between red & silver if I go for an Aygo.

1 Vinyls - YES

2 Shorter aerial - YES

3 Window tinting - YES

4 Momo decals under side indicators - YES but wasn't really counting this

5 Different windscreen wiper? - YES but wasn't counting this either - it's a PIAA carbon fibre effect one.

So that's still 3. :thumbsup: One of the others is clearly visible (and I've not noticed anyone else with this done whereas the last one isn't very obvious but several others have changed them. :wacko:

:D Car looks fantastic - what a shine. Have I guessed correctly and that you've replaced the indicator bulbs with chrome to get rid of the "fried egg" look.

Seeing you car really does make me regret going for the Aygo + !!

I can spot three mods:

1 Vinyls

2 Shorter aerial

3 Window tinting

That's 3 right.

Kev

16 inch ! very good choice! :thumbsup::yes:

Will go with a 195/40/16 tire ! :D

Go for Red, although be aware that there might be a delay in delivery, say 12 weeks, and your dealer may push for a metalic colour at no extra cost.

This happened for me and I have carbon quartz which is fine, however I'd forgotten just how badly metalics show scratches and how you can't just easily T cut them out!

:D Car looks fantastic - what a shine. Have I guessed correctly and that you've replaced the indicator bulbs with chrome to get rid of the "fried egg" look.

Seeing you car really does make me regret going for the Aygo + !!

Cheers Mate :thumbsup: The car had been waxed two days before that and ha sbeen through two days of rain. I use Zymol and the water just runs off the car and dirt doesn't really stick to it either. Still need to build up a few more coats on it though.

You are right about the indicator bulbs and what can't be seen is I replaced the side light bulbs and headlight bulbs too. The number plate isn't the last one although it is unique not just the number but I designed it too

4YGO_plate.jpg

So one last mod ! A clue ? I bought the parts from Peugeot.

It's the black bit between the two side windows.

Do I win a prize? :blink:

Isn't that standard with a 5-door aygo? :blink:

It's the black bit between the two side windows.

Do I win a prize? :blink:

Isn't that standard with a 5-door aygo? :blink:

Your right Jase, well spotted :thumbsup: Sorry no prize though :P

Not standard on Aygos and they are £20 from Pug stealerships - I think it makes the side look much better as the windows all look to be one. I prefer the 5 door to the 3 door (very unusual for me) not just for the versatility but the rear side windows on the 3 door are very small and a bit strange shaped making the B-pillar very thick. Just IMO but everyone who's seen our Aygo never noticed it has rear doors until we had opened them.

So far then it's had:

- Tinted windows, £130 from Trix, Dunfermline

- the vinyl stripes on the bonnet and roof £60, Brushstrokes, Leven

- B-pillar decals from Peugeot £20

- B-sting Aerial, Halfrauds £12

- PIAA Carbon Fibre Effect wiper £23 from speeding.co.uk

- Osram Diadem front indicator bulbs, Philips Blue side light bulbs and Philips Vision Plus headlight bulbs

£37 all from powerbulbs.com

- MOMO stickers on sides Free with MOMO gear knob

- Richbrook red anodised theft proof valve caps £12 from speeding.co.uk

- Custom designed number plates from £20 eBay, Private number £250 from DVLA

Only other exterior plans for now are MOMO Corse alloys and paint brake calipers and drums. Then I also want a rear spoiler and front spats for the bumper. Maybe Tracey will get to do something to it too ;)

Going to do some stuff to the inside next so will have pics when it's done.

Thanks for any comments :thumbsup:

Take it easy guys,

Looking great. Personally wouldn't bother with the stickers though as it tells everyone what you got. Tinting looks great, what grade of darkness is it? Noticed all five things looking at the picture and the stickers before I read the posts after the original. Think the stripes come off well and the ariel looks more suited to the car.

Keep it up.

PS I like this design on the Aygo as well as yours:

motorwayaygo.jpg

Hey

The tints are 30% or "Light Smoke". You can still see inside the car so the police don't bother you here in Fife.

I think the strips on the blue Aygo are cool and the blue colour too but they would probably need to be painted due to the front grill.

What do you folks reckon if I paiunt the calipers and drums ? Not sure whether to keep with the MOMO theme and go for yellow or stick with red to keep it a bit more subtle?

Bare in mind I plan on having Black wheels with a silver rim. I think it will depend on the shade of yellow I can get my hands on.

Hey

The tints are 30% or "Light Smoke". You can still see inside the car so the police don't bother you here in Fife.

I think the strips on the blue Aygo are cool and the blue colour too but they would probably need to be painted due to the front grill.

What do you folks reckon if I paiunt the calipers and drums ? Not sure whether to keep with the MOMO theme and go for yellow or stick with red to keep it a bit more subtle?

Bare in mind I plan on having Black wheels with a silver rim. I think it will depend on the shade of yellow I can get my hands on.

Congrats mate nice car i like all the mod you did! if i were you i wouldnt go for the yellow and get another colour in , i would do the calipers red! i did my fronts red and the rear drums silver and they look good with the red mate!

keep it up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links