Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stealth Bras

crizzle

Ohh dear..

The only reason for a stealth bra is to evade speed camera's

This little device is a derivative of the bras worn by a lot of American cars to help the fight against stone chips. But this particular item is padded at certain points with radar-absorbing material. Theoretically, this stuff absorbs bursts of X, K and Ka band radar thus giving no reflection for the radar gun to take a reading from. By the manufacturers own admission, this device doesn't make you invisible to radar, but merely reduces the detection distance to around 150m (500ft).

BTW the only places that seem to do them are in the USA at nearly $500

J

Sounds like a load of !Removed! to me....

Ohh dear..

The only reason for a stealth bra is to evade speed camera's

This little device is a derivative of the bras worn by a lot of American cars to help the fight against stone chips. But this particular item is padded at certain points with radar-absorbing material. Theoretically, this stuff absorbs bursts of X, K and Ka band radar thus giving no reflection for the radar gun to take a reading from. By the manufacturers own admission, this device doesn't make you invisible to radar, but merely reduces the detection distance to around 150m (500ft).

BTW the only places that seem to do them are in the USA at nearly $500

J

hmmm

the leather car bras are there to stop stone chips... i would assume stealth bras are there to avoid stone chips, and having a big mass of black leather on the front of your car, by making it out of something a bit more sutble..

seems odd trying to make radar absorbing ones

Why would you want a Stealth Bra, they wont hide your big boobies... I soo gonna get a slap.

Stealth Bra are usually found in USA, they probably dont work

Sounds like a load of !Removed! to me....

Wahaaay! :laughing::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links