Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Adition To The Family

System~G

Last night this appeared on our drive:

8a551671.jpg

Uprated intercooler

Oversized pully

Adjustable shocks

LSD

Custom down pipe

Custom exhaust

MKIII Wheels

Aircon

Folding Mirrors

T-Bars that don't leak (yet...)

Little to no rust

So now we have a family of 3.

The show car:

6f4244fe.jpg

The track car:

4d18d8ae.jpg

The S/C:

9e98be71.jpg

B)

Sorry about the pic sizes. Don't have photoshop to resise them at work.

Nice one! The S/C looks in good condition :thumbsup: I have allways wanted to have a ride in an S/C mk1 mr2 now I know who to speak too :D

Garrick!!!!!!! You kept that quiet!!! :drool:

Did you buy it from a club member or eBay? I've seen a few SCs listed on there lately.

More pics, more pics, more pics!! :D

BTW - If you get a minute could you cast a vote in my blog? It would be good to have your opinion as I'm bitten by the MK1 bug. :thumbsup:

Awww always lovely to see a family grow :) and what a strapping addition ;)

nice one hon :) looks fab :thumbsup:

In the best colour too :P

What's going on with the front splitter though? I'm sure it's not, but looks like black duck-tape in the middle? :unsure:

Nice one! The S/C looks in good condition :thumbsup: I have allways wanted to have a ride in an S/C mk1 mr2 now I know who to speak too :D

Any time you're around mate - Best place I assume will be on track ;)

Garrick!!!!!!! You kept that quiet!!! :drool:

Did you buy it from a club member or ebay? I've seen a few SCs listed on there lately.

More pics, more pics, more pics!! :D

BTW - If you get a minute could you cast a vote in my blog? It would be good to have your opinion as I'm bitten by the MK1 bug. :thumbsup:

The car was bought from a mate before he had a chance to advertise it. You'd hate to know what we paid for it :P

Blog? Never read one in my life. I know what they are, but could never be bothered. But for you, I will :thumbsup:

In the best colour too :P

What's going on with the front splitter though? I'm sure it's not, but looks like black duck-tape in the middle? :unsure:

Not tape at all. It's just a join in the valence. Many of the 1b's/SC's have em. I keep the duct tape for the N/A track car :lol:

Here's the driver's front before we replaced the front wings:

63dcb679.jpg

Here's the passenger front after we removed the tape:

d124cc9e.jpg

And of course the pic above is after the wings were replaced B)

Caz, I couldn't figure out the voting thing... :unsure:

However, all I can say is if you sell the Yaris, you should have plenty of boodle to get a concourse condition MK1 and then use your current MK1 as the daily drive :thumbsup:

As you know with any car of the MK1's age a fair bit of time and money is going to be needed to keep it on the road.

Caz, I couldn't figure out the voting thing... :unsure:

However, all I can say is if you sell the Yaris, you should have plenty of boodle to get a concourse condition MK1 and then use your current MK1 as the daily drive :thumbsup:

As you know with any car of the MK1's age a fair bit of time and money is going to be needed to keep it on the road.

Thanks a lot, it's something I'm seriously considering. Maybe if I sell the Yaris, I could join the SC crew. B)

Please don't ever tell me what you paid for it - I have a feeling it'll make me :crybaby: . :P

Question is; Which one(s) are you taking to JAE? Hehe :thumbsup:

Question is; Which one(s) are you taking to JAE? Hehe :thumbsup:

We'll try for all three if I get a mate to drive the track car. But failing that, it will be a very difficult choice between the track car and the sc :help: It's a sure thing that Tango will be there though B)

G.... nice to see the two's are growing, never knew you had the second yet alone the SC :D

It's got to be taken to JAE she looks stunning....

that looks stunning mate! I look forward to seeing that and Tango at jae :D always loved the mk1 and the sc has always sounded amazing :D

That is gorgeous garrick :in_love:

Everytime i see another mk1 i fall in love with mine again - i hated her on thursday and nearly put her up for sale :!Removed!: but then i came to my senses and shes my friend again now - god im fickle :rolleyes: :D

Had a fantastic weekend driving the sc around and ironing out a few niggles :D

G.... nice to see the two's are growing, never knew you had the second yet alone the SC :D

Ryan, need to clear up a few things...

Jo (mr2mk1chick), the gf solely onws 1 MK1 - Tango, the orange show car

I solely own 1 MK1 - the red track car.

We jointly own the sc. Jo financed the car itself and I finance servicing & maintenance, we go half on running costs and insurance :thumbsup:

Had a fantastic weekend driving the sc around and ironing out a few niggles :D

Ryan, need to clear up a few things...

Jo (mr2mk1chick), the gf solely onws 1 MK1 - Tango, the orange show car

I solely own 1 MK1 - the red track car.

We jointly own the sc. Jo financed the car itself and I finance servicing & maintenance, we go half on running costs and insurance :thumbsup:

Who needs pets and/or kids when you can have MK1's :laughing::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links