Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Loser Kids..

Lou-Lou

BBC Link

Two 15-year olds, two 19-year-olds and a a 14-year-old, thinking stealing a car and driving like a wa***r is a good idea.. hope they get whats coming to them.. and not just a driving ban, cause they shouldn't be driving anyway..

All they will get is a smack on the fingers and told to not do it again.

f00king a55holes. Nothing will happen to them tho especially the younger ones, the 19year old might do prob 3 months in jail if that.

What goes around, come around, and i hope they get it sooner than later. :angry:

WTF were they doing ragging along at 120 in the middle of the day with f**k loads of people about??? What they should do, rather than any of this 3 points and a 12 month ban rubbish they'll prob get, is to let the victims families sit in a room with these guys, armed with whatever they like and get them to show them the meaning of pain.. that'll teach them not to drive like complete tw*ts!

They need humilliating .. if they got to holiday camp (aka Prison), they'll have done nothing but learn new "tricks" and play playstation.

They opted out of society .. drive them down to lands end, put them in a big cannon and fire them out into the Atlantic .. I'll even pay for the minibus.

They need humilliating ..

Yeah.. normally I'd say driving like a t**t in a Subaru was embarassment enough, but chucking them in a landfill site sounds good to me

The problem is, they now see it as a Badge of honour ..

Makes me wonder what this pond life will be doing in 20 years. 14 Kids and living off benifit.

I'm packing my bags ..

Unfortunately the penal system will only cosset them and as previously mentioned they will only learn new tricks. I don`t really care what happens to them. Whatever it is it`s not going to bring back that young lad. He was the real loser. :(

Driving them to Lands End and firing them off in a cannon is TOO good for them, they might enjoy the trip !!

It's a pity we can't send them down in to a mine and seal it over once their in it!!

Mentioned a while back, what we should do is stick 'em in stocks in their town centre with buckets of horsesh** and other nice stuff for people to cover them with. Oh, no toilet breaks either.

For about a week.

Stick 'em in a vat of rotten fishheads.

Then let them wander around for a day or two.

Then repeat for a few years!

Still, like Daktari said, nothing's going to bring the little kid back. Don't really want to think what I'd do... I'd do it slowly to 'em, I know that much.

I'll even pay for the minibus.

Your more generous than I would be! :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links