Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is200 Wheels.... Center Caps!

Karma Supra

Hi guys, I need to know urgently what the centrecap bore is on the stock 17 x 7 IS200 5 spoke wheels is..

It turns out that my new wheels don't have any center caps.. so I need to get some..... :!Removed!:

I know the stock caps are some odd starfish shaped affair, but I want some universal plug in ones...the wheels are being refurbed and I am unable to measure them... What size is the hole in the middle!!!?????

IS 200 Year - 99> PCD - 5x114 Offset - 38 to 45 Bore - 60.1

Love those 5 spoke IS wheels - I had some on my old black IS - lovely looking and very easy to keep clean as they have deep grooves and nice wide fascias.

blackis.jpg

ah but the centre bore of the back of the wheel isnt necessarily the same, best find a lonely is and measure the centre on the sly,

Cheers... is that tha cap side bore, or the mounting side bore? (or is it the same??) I guess 60mm universal ones will fit then?

AS for 0ffset, how can it be over a range if its for factory wheels? I thought the stockers (like in SMW's pic) were ET 45?

Ta!

Don't know if the monting face bore is the same as the outer bore.. but, you never hear of people talking about the "outer bore" do you? its normally just the "bore" hole people go by.

What other sizes of universal caps are there?.. is any other caps close.. like 62mm ?

Had a quick check.. looks like most, if not all, other lexus' have the same bore fitment.. so if you see another lexus nearby try borrow a centre cap.

With the offset of a wheel.. ok, the factory standard will be "x", but there is always the clearence space to play about with.. this will vary from car to car.. on yours you have that 7mm clearance to play with.. 38 minimum and 45 maximum, either of which will still leave the minimum adequate clearance required for safe driving.

Is it these centre caps your after?

65_1_b.JPG

Cheers dude, thanks for the PM If I can't find any universal round "plug" ones to fit I'll bid on those :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links