Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seats Never Return To Right Position...

theflame

Anyone come up with solution to that irritating thing that the seats do, where if you move them forward to let people in the back they dont return to where they started? Annoys the hell outta me.

My rubbish local dealer told me 'well, theres not much that Toyota can do to stop car seats doing that, they all do' when i showed him. WTF? I told him the Aygo was the only car I'd had that did that and he said 'well, what do you want us to do about it?'. :D

It does that because it encorporates the back of the seat adjustment and sliding action into one system rather than two to save money as the Aygo is cheap. And its not that annoying because theres a handle on either size of the seat so if you hold it whilst putting it back to its position its easier. All my friends have got used to it. And be fair to the dealer its not his fault, it's the design of the seats. If you didn't like it then you shouldn't have bought the car.

PS Binary Clock isn't even a song! WTF?!

yeah, i guess you can do it that way, I'll have to adjust my habits I guess.

I didnt go in Mr T blaming them, but he got pretty defensive very quickly when I asked him how to work it without that happening (thought I might be doing it wrong somehow).

must admit on my mates pug 206 forward on the trigger flips the seat forward for access and backward adjusts the angle so they could have made a similar system but you have to work with what oyu got.

And you didn't expalin binary code!!!

Wonder if Yaris seats might fit?

Not much to say about Binary Clock really. I dreamt it one night and made it. Normally my stuff is more complex than that, but that one was pretty simple.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links