Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Disc Upgrade

cfc1

I need new discs and pads on the front of my wee Yaris.. instead of getting the standard discs and pads, it might be a good idea to upgrade them a little... so this is where you guys in the know come in..

What and where would be best..

Put your answers on a postacard and send them to this topic.

I have been thinking along the lines of ebc pads and maybe 3g discs.. its not a racing car, so doesn't have to cost a fortune, but i would like them to look the part.

thanks.

i was runing endless SSS pads with the 10 grooved 3Gs and googdrige braided lines, was very impressed compared to current stock

i think it worked out around 250-300 at a random guess, to give u an idea i paid 240 the other week for stock new front discs and pads, so its not too much more on top for what you get

Greenstuff pads are decent, but RED stuff are not good at all, even when you get them hot they are not that much better than stock.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links