Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear

Jones~32

Quality.. My dad was cringing as the S class they mutilated is exactly the same as his!!!

Great show, new S Class is exactly the same as the old man has now :D

CCR is an amazing beast although not overly impressed with the cottage merc skit!!

I actually don't think this series is as good as last series.......

Its getting a bit tooooooooooo silly..... and the filming and getting tooooo arty to the point that it gets in the way of showing the cars... (I really disliked the cinematography duting the new S class feature)

Anyone know when they rerun it?

Tuesday @ 7 :thumbsup:

Found it quite funny that Hammond crashed that Porsche :lol:

That Anne Hathaway Cottage S Class was hilarious, 0-60 in 35 seconds and I loved that whenever thjey went round a bend they fell off the chairs.... although I think it was a bit chicken of Clarkson to not test drive it himself, it was his creation after all.... :lol:

Its getting a bit tooooooooooo silly..... and the filming and getting tooooo arty

The sillier the better..!

I think the filming in Top Gear for the features they do has always been awesome...

I was always awesome, and in some bits in the new series its got better still (I love the mega high frame rate footage slowed down, and the light filters) it was the whole flashy flashy strobe effect tat that they had surounding the S Class that made it look more like an MTV production then a decent car program ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links