Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Maserati

Lou-Lou

Liking this:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Althought would you want to pay £70,000 for it? Why have they called it the Maserati MC12 Corsa ???

Sadly although I have at least £70,000 spare this month:

Based on the MC12 GT1 racer, the Corsa will only be offered to 12 of Maserati's most loyal punters.

755bhp tho!

Ahh that makes sense.. in that case then.. Vauxhall were being a bit full of $h1t then weren't they!!

Would looks good on the drive next to the GT1 ..

its just the enzo FXX with a different bodyshell... YAWN!

Same marketing tactics too - the FXX was offered to Ferrari's 'loyal' punters as well. :rolleyes:

yeah, but the FXX in my eyes looks rubbish ..

But then I don't like the Enzo (F60) or the F50 ..

I want one. Anyone got a spare 70K to donate for me to get it? :D :group-cuddles:

But with the FXX you get a bunch of Ferrari mechanics accompanying you to the track to prepare the car, plus data logging, performance analysis etc. Do you get something similar with the Maser?

Paul.

I want one. Anyone got a spare 70K to donate for me to get it? :D :group-cuddles:

I'll split it with you? £35k each and then we can have it alternate weeks.. I'll get something a bit more crazy for the weekends of course.

In fact, lets set up our own donation site.. for only £2,000 a month you could help these poor unfortunate people to be able to drive a Maserati race car.. please give generously..

But with the FXX you get a bunch of Ferrari mechanics accompanying you to the track to prepare the car, plus data logging, performance analysis etc. Do you get something similar with the Maser?

Paul.

Considering the price tag difference and the fact Maserati is a kind of 'Ferrari on a budget' - I reckon they'll send a couple of Italian Kwik-Fit Fitters out and supply a stop-watch ;)

Same marketing tactics too - the FXX was offered to Ferrari's 'loyal' punters as well. :rolleyes:

i think people are missing the point...

Both the FXX and this are track day cars for rich people...

neither is road legal...

neither is road legal...

Don't care!! Looks pretty!! :P

If I was loaded enough to be able to buy one, I'd have a road car and then a few track cars (to race round my own track of course).

See lottery win spent already! I'm all prepared for when those numbers come up.. this w/e for sure :P

neither is road legal...

surely the base MC12 is better looking - it hasnt ram-raided the ripspeed department at Halfords for one...

neither is road legal...

10 years, a fog light and an MOT and it'll be fine :)

I recon insurance could be a bit of a killer though.

neither is road legal...

surely the base MC12 is better looking - it hasnt ram-raided the ripspeed department at Halfords for one...

Vents, fins and wings.. love them! :D Makes the car go faster anyhow.. that and folding the seats down, of course..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links