Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Odd Ideas..

Lou-Lou

How about putting trains on them. If the trains were clean/cheap/on time/frequent people may use them again ..

Putting trains on them? What a revolutionary idea!

Well if the government could get off their @r$es and sort the things out it would be a start.. if I get the train home, it takes me 40 mins (minimum) 10 minutes on the train, change, sit out in the cold for 20 mins (if you're lucky) then another 10 mins on the train.

So driving for 15 minutes listening to some quality tunes instead is much better me thinks! :thumbsup:

Hmm, one thing that concerns me is that surely having cars driving next to live railway lines means that there are bound to be more nutters who try and get on the live tracks (on foot and possibly by car) in games of "chicken" etc? :unsure:

Bit of a random idea, but the stupid cow going on about how more roads are automatically a bad idea as they just mean more cars is what annoys me. People don't just sit in traffic jams at rush hour for fun, they do it because they need to GO SOMEWHERE (probably work). Where are all these extra cars magically going to appear from?

I know this can be a bit of a controversial idea.. but make it harder to pass your test and ppl should be have a mini 're-test' every 10 years..

I found it VERY easy passing my test.. only got 2 minors (one for cutting corners ... racing line!! :lol: )

Thing that makes me think this is a good idea.. was sat behind some old woman who was doing under 30 EVERYWHERE.. when I sliced next to her really close on a roundabout (ok.. just to p1$$ her off..) she didn't even see me.. AT ALL.. people like that (and I'm sure there are loads of them) shouldn't be on the roads. Get them off, and that'll ease the traffic problem :D

Its been done before!!!

rail4.jpg

Surely the rails on the road could have some serious handling effects... Could bring a qwhole new meaning to "tramlineing".. also rubber on rubber..... ho will tyres cope with running on a surface they are blatantly not designed to?? Won't it stink in the summer????

Thing that makes me think this is a good idea.. was sat behind some old woman who was doing under 30 EVERYWHERE.. when I sliced next to her really close on a roundabout (ok.. just to p1$$ her off..) she didn't even see me.. AT ALL.. people like that (and I'm sure there are loads of them) shouldn't be on the roads. Get them off, and that'll ease the traffic problem :D

Some wpould say people that slice past deliberately close to "***** old ladies" shouldn't be on the roads either ;)

Its been done before!!!

rail4.jpg

Surely the rails on the road could have some serious handling effects... Could bring a qwhole new meaning to "tramlineing".. also rubber on rubber..... ho will tyres cope with running on a surface they are blatantly not designed to?? Won't it stink in the summer????

Some wpould say people that slice past deliberately close to "***** old ladies" shouldn't be on the roads either ;)

I'm aware of whos doing what around me.. and consider others when on the roads.. she clearly wasn't.. TBH.. I was trying to see if she'd notice me being that close to her car.. and no she didn't.. thats worrying. I know if someone was sat right behind me for 2 miles I'd sure as hell notice them..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links