Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fancy Dress @ Jae

Hou

Shall I bring some jelly and ice-cream?

That would be lovely, what car are you bringing so i can pop you in the list?

I don't think I am.. I'm on a Lambo/Ferrari track day on the Saturday so prob heading up on my mates CBR.

Hurrah I can wear my kinky boots?...............can I bring my whip???? :D its only little hehehe :rolleyes:

robots and ravers! :D

robots - shiney stuff, box for a head... spend all night robot dancing

ravers - adidas top, baggy trousers, trainers (fog horn/glowsticks/whistle optional)... spend all night 'liquiding' and doing digitz

:D

Haha that's funny, I know where I can get some wigs/hats which has a scottish tartan hat with ginger hair attached...that'll do for me :lol:

For all those who said 'its so last year' 'been done before' 'bad idea'... lighten up... does it really matter?..

Its just a bit of fun :P and no... I highly doubt that a fancy dress thing at JAE would even remotely resemble a 'kiddies birthday party'.... as Im sure there will still be alcohol involved anyways...

I remember last year when SoTOC decided to wear pink hats... many people thought it was stupid... and what happened? My hat got kidnapped.. along with a few others.. cause the guys wanted to wear them and have a laugh :P

If it goes ahead... it will be fun... if it doesnt.. hey we will have fun anyways.... its all just a laugh at end of day :P

sometimes people on here are too 'grown up' and 'boring' for their own good ;) hehehe

Hou - do you want to start a poll for possible themes so everyone who would like to take part knows for sure what it will be by July?

So far;

P'n'H

Pirates/Wenches

Robots'n'Ravers

Anything Goes (funny hats / wigs etc as long as it's something)

Or is everyone settled on the Pimps'n'Hoes thing? :unsure:

I like Jaxx's idea :clap:

I can fit some glow sticks and fluro stuff in the '2 no probs. :P

I could dig out my cyberdog stuff... even got some bright blue dreads... and there will deffo be glo sticks again this year.. as they went down well last year! :P

knew you would agree Caz :P

if people think its childish... then youve grown up.... and you suck :lol:

knew you would agree Caz :P

if people think its childish... then youve grown up.... and you suck :lol:

TOC Stand - JAE 2006:

15-17-02-mhs-ravers-4.jpg

'Avin it large! :laughing:

am i too late to vote - pimps and ho's is a great idea - i can wear my gangsta trilby :D so im coming as a pimp :D

So who wants to be my Ho? :lol:

I've been surfing the fancy dress shops online.... theres not much in the way of ho's but there are plenty of pirate wenchs, gangsters molls, general sort of wenches, that sorta thing... also some rather saucy stuff too... :lol::lol:

I'm well up for Pimps & Ho's though, one site I saw had some great pimp outfits! :lol::lol:

And god yeah, why are some of you so boring... dressing up is great - dress up + alcohol = me love TOC loooong time.... :lol::lol:

Hurrah I can wear my kinky boots?...............can I bring my whip???? :D its only little hehehe :rolleyes:

Anyone dressed as Lester Piggott won't be allowed near the site, never mind on the TOC stand ! :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links