Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Fancy Dress Poll

Hou

Fancy dress @ JAE  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What theme should we go for?

• Pimps and Hos
    • Pirates/Wenches
    • Robots'n'Ravers
    • Anything Goes (funny hats / wigs etc as long as it's something)
    • I've grown too old at heart and will be taking my pipe and slippers!

After the success of the TOC fancydress @ JAE thread its been decided we should do it and just need opinions for a theme.

If you can think of a better theme please vote other and post it below.

Cheers :thumbsup:

I cant decide...

Pimps n Hos is cool.... but so are pirates n wenches... and then again I -do- have cyber gear lol...

decisions decisions!! :P

I voted for pimps and Ho's , but i think if everyone who wants to dress up comes in what they want to wear then it will be just as funny :D

I voted for pimps and Ho's , but i think if everyone who wants to dress up comes in what they want to wear then it will be just as funny :D

can i come as a middle aged man :unsure:

I chose the "do anything" option as that'd be good, plus it means that it'll be easier for people to join in that way :thumbsup:

I'm planning on something different this year for me.

Turning up in a Toyota !

Ooooooooooo that'll be a treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Ray, remember the Sera well................. B)

Right my vote goes for pirates n wenches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Ooooooooooo that'll be a treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Ray, remember the Sera well................. B)

Ray??????? :wacko:

Ray??????? :wacko:

look a the apostrophe Hurray :rolleyes::lol:

I'm planning on something different this year for me.

Turning up in a Toyota !

:lol: Does that mean yours is going to be on the road or your taking me up on my offer? :P

come as danny deVito, ian...... we could shave you head.

as much as i love pirates..... Pimps and Ho's just reminds me of Money mike for friday after next and that'd be hilarious to see hundreds of people dressed like that :D

come as danny deVito, ian...... we could shave you head.

mate, your closer to DeVito's body shape than me ;) :thumbsup: so good look with that :lol:

I have a small issue though.... I'm not sure exactly how a ho dresses (and no one be smart and say I already dress like a ho.... I'm talking to you Ian.... :lol::lol: )

I mean are we talking Vivian out of Pretty Woman type dress (hope not!) or ye olde style wench?

Thats if we're having pimps and ho's of course... theres just plenty of pimp costumes, but not many ho costumes! :lol: Definitely bringing a big 80's style bouffant wig though... :lol::lol:

Or maybe the ho's could just "improvise" and dress like however they think a ho dresses? :unsure:

Or you could just wear as little as possible! That always sounds like a fun idea!

Just cant get over how many boring people there are, was expecting one or two people, not 7

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links