Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

British Grand Prix

Red Yaris 54

As some of you know , I used to drive a Clio...................(nice car......crap service) and whilst owning the Clio I joined the RenaultSport forums.

A few weeks ago I had an e-mail from them offering me two tickets to the British Grand Prix qualifying next Saturday...............I responded YES (It would be rude not to ;) ) and today I received my pack through the post with Tee shirts, GP info books and details of where I must be to get my tickets for two seats in Renaults Luffield grandstand next Saturday.

Also included is a guided tour of the Renault F1 pit garage.

I knew that I would eventually be forgiven for owning a Clio ;) :D

Looks like another good free motorsport day out B) :) :)

Muwahahahahahahha Renault F1 ;)

My sister got a letter this week telling her she'd won a contest she entered while back, and we're gonna be attending the Friday practise session as guests of Renault.

I'm actually a little wary, as I imagine the practise sessions will be unbelievably dull (Although probably will somehow have more overtaking than an actual Grand Prix...). But later in the day the GP2 and Sports car qualifiers take place, so I'm looking forward to those.

Renault sent out e-mails to all RenaultSport forum members purely chosen at random for Friday(practice), Saturday(qualifying), or Sunday (Race Day)

The first 245 members that replied to each days e-mails got a pair of tickets for that day.

My E-mail was for Qualifying day which could prove to be as exciting, (if not more exciting) than the race day.

I feel grateful to have been successful in obtaining a pair of tickets and corporate goodies etc. for any day :thumbsup:

Congrats, will be a great day :thumbsup:

I would like to go to another race, see how the V8s compare to last years V10s :yes:

Renault sent out e-mails to all RenaultSport forum members purely chosen at random for Friday(practice), Saturday(qualifying), or Sunday (Race Day)

The first 245 members that replied to each days e-mails got a pair of tickets for that day.

My E-mail was for Qualifying day which could prove to be as exciting, (if not more exciting) than the race day.

I feel grateful to have been successful in obtaining a pair of tickets and corporate goodies etc. for any day :thumbsup:

Waiting for my pack to drop in as well...Got email saying I was lucky winner too....

I too can say B) B) I owned a renault once (well the company did) best thing to come out of it...Shame they cant build the reliability into the road cars like they do with the current F1 cars....

Went on a corporate day last year (another freeby) and they had the 2005 F1 car there :eek::eek: close up and running it is an awsome sound and sight :drool::drool:

Load of generators there are there? :D

Sounds like great fun for all of you going - I'm suitably jealous :disgust:

:thumbsup:

A

Steve - you're such a lucky bugger!

So much so, I dub thee "Lucky Steve" :lol: First the Superbikes, now this! :thumbsup: Fancy sharing your luck with us regular folk at all? :lol:

Load of generators there are there? :D

Sounds like great fun for all of you going - I'm suitably jealous :disgust:

:thumbsup:

A

plenty of beererators though all ;)

Steve - you're such a lucky bugger!

So much so, I dub thee "Lucky Steve" :lol: First the Superbikes, now this! :thumbsup: Fancy sharing your luck with us regular folk at all? :lol:

Not that lucky Em.......................I only got two numbers on last nights lottery :(

Cant win them all ;)

Had an awesome day out..............well organised with pit garage tour and seat in Luffield grandstand.

Only just woken up after a very long, hot and tireing day B)

Bah, wish I was there. My folks are there today courtesy of Renault so should be an awesome day.

F1 sucks monkey nuts, good on the telly but hectic to watch............. not impressed. the classic race after ROCKED!!!! GT-40's + cobras!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links