Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quick, Someone Buy My Yaris!

Gnome

In fact, given its highly unlikely there'll ever be another thread about Strikers unless I start it, here's a random pic of mine :)

SupraSonic.jpg

Thought about it, went for a ride in one and decided I couldn't live with it ;) Lots of people say they're fine day to day and in traffic, but the ride I had didn't give that impression... Probably depends a lot on the car though :)

On the other hand, decent bike engined cars like that one on eBay are awesome on track... Sadly they seem to attract their fair share of bs'ers the same way everything else does claiming obscene performance from their overweight 'blade powered machines (nothing wrong with the 'blade, but it is a bit down on power so you need to make sure you make it light) :P

Indeed. Plus the blade is a H*nda.... :D

GSXR1100 though would produce about 125-130bhp standard, and with some mild tuning like a race exhaust, could easily whip out the figures he's quoted. Plus he's a biker, so you don't get the ol' boy who buys one, doesn't have a clue about the bike engines, and as you said, claims infinite bhp figures....

Still prefer this though... :thumbsup:

That kart is just plain bonkers. Looks like a VERY quick way to an early grave ;)

That kart is just plain bonkers. Looks like a VERY quick way to an early grave ;)

Yeah....

But I'd die !Removed! happy! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links