Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Lowered - *pics*

Vlad_E

I bought some lowered Bilstiens from Mo's Rev3 turbo the other week, and fitted them last sunday, Im very very pleased at the outcome, not only has the car dropped in ride height, but it has improved the handling alot. It's so stiff that speed humps and pot holes are a nightmare, but all that is forgotten about when the cars being pushed, theres so much more feel, and little body roll! :drool:

enjoy!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Dont think I can have any wider wheels do you! :P :drool:

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

looking good there daley you can take me out and scare me tomorrow lol you dint need to lowers it now im gonna be really scared coming up to a roundabout

I have to say.. the feedback with these on is so amazing! it is amazing to drive now :D :D

cheers lads :D

will do dazzy w, see if i can scare ya good and propper :lol:

and moff, I dont think i've shat myself in my car before, but you kinda made me yesterday when you took the roundabouts at 60 :lol: :D :thumbsup:

cheers lads :D

will do dazzy w, see if i can scare ya good and propper :lol:

and moff, I dont think i've shat myself in my car before, but you kinda made me yesterday when you took the roundabouts at 60 :lol: :D :thumbsup:

and i wasnt even pushing it :P

You let Matt drive? now I know you are officially nuts :P lol ;)

Looking very nice hon.. tho the front looks well high compared to rear in that last pic! :P

You let Matt drive? now I know you are officially nuts :P lol ;)

Looking very nice hon.. tho the front looks well high compared to rear in that last pic! :P

Thanks JJ, the front looks higher, because of the shape of the arch ;) notice how the rear arch is more squared off, Overall ive noticed a drop in 20mm front and rear

Indeed arches do add to the illusion of highness :thumbsup:

very nice tho hon.. cant wait to get mine done tbh... :P time tho... time.. :P

Very nice Dale :drool:

Looks really good :thumbsup:

Guest rev3turbo

looks sweet dale boi,

i remember when mine looked n handled like that :crybaby:

before some **** of a rover driver remodelled the front end for me, but at least they gone to a good home where i KNOW they will get used :thumbsup:

Very nice Dale :drool:

Looks really good :thumbsup:

Thanks Mate :thumbsup:

looks sweet dale boi,

i remember when mine looked n handled like that :crybaby:

before some **** of a rover driver remodelled the front end for me, but at least they gone to a good home where i KNOW they will get used :thumbsup:

It'll come again for ya mate and hopefully soon!

Yeah ya do know they gone to a good home, Just ask daz LMAO :D :thumbsup: ;)

looks stunning Dale!! very impressed mate :thumbsup: love the way the wheels fit in the arches, gorgeous car :D

ace on country roads.. i need to have it for a week or so for a "proper test"

you !Removed! wish :lol:

looks stunning Dale!! very impressed mate :thumbsup: love the way the wheels fit in the arches, gorgeous car :D

Thanks mate, the fit in the arches of the rear is by far my favourite part of the car, it just looks sexual in the flesh with the 245's on the rear :drool:

Ya tart!.. :P

Looking geat lad.. you got the handling.. you got eh rims.. you got the looks.. you got the colour.. just need the last part of the project... hmm... Who can guess what I'm thinking?

The V6 Camry Engine lol :P he aint after a Tubby Fizz (possibly totally off mark here... :P)

Ya tart!.. :P

Looking geat lad.. you got the handling.. you got eh rims.. you got the looks.. you got the colour.. just need the last part of the project... hmm... Who can guess what I'm thinking?

:lol: ta fizzy, its all on the cards mate ;) I just need the cash, which is coming in now..... then i do want a V6 and mebbe put a supercharger on.

I just aint too sure on turbo's, they aint my style :wacko: hmmm

and me and moff went for a propper blast at 1am last night, mwhahaha I aint disclosing the exact speeds I got upto through the corners, but tripple figures and it didnt skip a beat! :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links