Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

World Cup Competition For Charity...

Gnome

Some friend's of my sister are climbing Kilimanjaro in 2007, to raise money for the Amani Children's Home in Tanzania.

Before then, they're also doing a few other things, one of which is this World Cup competition.

You need to enter by THIS THURSDAY (8th)!!!

£3 entry, and it's basically guess the results of the games.

If you're interested, give me a shout and I'll e-mail over the spreadsheet to fill in.

E-mail me at: pajhnth@aol.com

Payment can be by paypal - goes into my account, and then I write a cheque!

Details below:

Want to show off how much you know about the beautiful game?

Want to help us raise money and have a chance at winning some yourself?

As World Cup fever begins, we are running a tipster tournament: here's how it works.

1) Predict the score for each of the matches below (the easiest way is to add your predicted scores to the list below and email it back to me). You will need to email me ALL your predictions for each round before the kick-off of the first match in that round (First Round = by the end of Thursday 8 June).

In the first round we are only taking predictions for each country's first game as there would be too many matches otherwise.

2) For each correct result (win, lose or draw) you will receive 3 points.

For each correct result and correct score line you will receive 5 points.

3) After all the games are played in each round, we will email you the scoreboard and the fixtures / deadline for the next round.

4) At the end of the tournament the person with the most points will win 50% of the kitty and the other 50% will go towards our Climbing Kilimanjaro for Charity fundraising target (www.kilimanjaro2007.moonfruit.com).

The cost is just £3 per person. There is no age limit: if the kids want to play, raid their money boxes and they can join in too!

Please feel free to email this to anyone we may have missed (family, friends, colleagues) if you think they would be interested, the more people involved the bigger the kitty and the bigger your potential share in it!

And don'tfeel that you can only join in if you know something about or are even interested in football - just think how satisfying it would be to beat a pundit if you don't even understand the offside rule!

Good luck!

Julia and Steve

First Round deadline - THURSDAY 8 JUNE:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links