Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Mobile?

kingdeacon

had my sony erricson k750i a year now so time to upgrade, the k750i has been the best phone ive ever had and still love it. so thinking of going for Sony Ericsson K800i which sounds good with 3.2 mega-pixel camera. or is there any others just come out which are worth looking at?

I have the Nokia N80 at the moment and in some instances the 3.2 megapixel camera is not as good as the 2 megapixel camera on my D600 so do not just go by the figures.

I would recommend the D600 unless you want wifi where I would recommend the N80 which is an awesome piece of kit.

I havent used any sony ericsson phones so can't comment on them.

The Sony Ericsson W810i is pretty funky, just got mine and I can't put it down! lol

I got a K750i. Do't suppose you have the same problem I and a lot of others have had with the joystick?

I can press it, thinking I've pressed left or down, and it thinks I've hit select!

Other times, it won't move at all.

I got a K750i. Do't suppose you have the same problem I and a lot of others have had with the joystick?

I can press it, thinking I've pressed left or down, and it thinks I've hit select!

Other times, it won't move at all.

yes about 6 months back, get in contact with sony erricson. they fix your phone for FREE if it goes wrong in first 12 months. they even sent me a free post jiffy bag so i did not even pay for postage, all done in 3 day turn around to

Since going to Windows Mobile a couple of years back I wouldn't touch anything else. It integrates so well with everything on the PC and you get all the cool features like Media Player converting your DVD's and putting them on your DVD. Or if you've got a media center PC it can be set up to record your TV shows at the correct times and also make a mini version and sync it to the phone so that you've got it with you incase you get bored somewhere.

You also get TomTom and millions of other programs. Well worth a look

Since going to Windows Mobile a couple of years back I wouldn't touch anything else.

A mate has one and he says it crashes just like a Windows PC too :D

Paul.

yes about 6 months back, get in contact with sony erricson. they fix your phone for FREE if it goes wrong in first 12 months. they even sent me a free post jiffy bag so i did not even pay for postage, all done in 3 day turn around to

That's cool. Will have to do that, as I only got mine in November from Orange.

Since going to Windows Mobile a couple of years back I wouldn't touch anything else.

A mate has one and he says it crashes just like a Windows PC too :D

Paul.

PMSL. My old SPV C600 would do that from time to time... :D

Didn't realise the K750i had been out that long!

Yeh go for SE's for phones everytime. Had a P800, T68i, K700i and currently on a K750i and loved them all :-).

I have the w800 and have found it awesome although now had it a while as fancy a change!!!

I've had a look around and there's nothing stunning on the market at the mo so going for something that looks the part. All I do is make calls, I have a camera so thats not important so down to pure looks for me. Just about to order an 8800, no features and Battery only good for 1 day hence 2 batteries supplied but in terms of looks nothing in the mainstream comes close....

W550i - i got this after my k750i and its a great wee phone ! stores loads of songs , good camera , small in size and i can change the covers lol

O2 XDA mini S

mine doesn't crash

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links