Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Skyline 2006

kirst_ie

Ive pinched this from from the G6 forum

They've said this is going to be the new mighty Skyline for 2006.

What ya think? I think it looks as bad :drool::drool:

Skyline2.jpg

Skyline1.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

No, its not.

The "skyline" has gone back to its routes, and is just a bland overinflated 350z. (which is bad enough anyway, not like the old 300ZXs :drool: )

The "skyline GTR" is now called the GTR coupe, and looks nothing like that.. Thank god..

Where do you get this crap from??????

Still if that was the case, it looks like toyota would have lost out on the "lts put silily big headlights on out flagship GT" competition :D

I fully agree that it looks bad......

photoshop!!!!!

.......anda truely shocking one at that lol

as charlie says - the skyline name is for their family car..

Nissan have showcased the 'GTR' which is the skyline gtr replacement, and as he says, it looks much better than that tat...

I had if from G6 Celica's.

I said that it was 2006, but there saying that it is actually 2007.

The pic that Lou-Lou has put up ain't that much different.

But either way the skylines are nice, the best thing that came out of Nissan.

well, G6 were wrong then werent they... and actually.. its nearer 2010 before you'll see it...

and its very different..

nissan_gtr.jpg

Can't see the pics you put up Kirst_ie.. they block photobucket images at work :ffs:

Like I'm gonna be looking at anything dodgy.. tsk.. :P

well, G6 were wrong then werent they... and actually.. its nearer 2010 before you'll see it...

and its very different..

nissan_gtr.jpg

Hmmm.. not sure I like the front end on that too much.. :unsure:

The first looks like an R34 Fiat Coupe offspring .. the 2nd is what's been at the car shows and is just called the GTR .. I think it looks nice ..

Tbh, a few years ago there have been a number of differnet pics kicking about for the Skyline. The 1st and 2nd pics look promising

isnt there a new skyline that kinda looks like a big version of the 350Z? :blink: , if you have the game forza motorsport then its on there :thumbsup:

isnt there a new skyline that kinda looks like a big version of the 350Z? :blink: , if you have the game forza motorsport then its on there :thumbsup:

Isn't that what this is? Looks a bit like the 350z to me..

nissan_gtr.jpg

That is the badger Ian!!!!

I actually like it, its not beautiful, but its mean.... what a "GTR" should look like!!! It has also kept the signature tail lights :D

theres a new 'liner in reading at the moment its badged as a skyline but also has a 350gt Badge on the back and i have to say im not a fan

Only a model ..

350GT

v35.JPG

E0002_010204500701.jpg

NOT a GTR, but it IS a Skyline ..

As I said, bland over inflated 350z......

As I said, bland over inflated 350z......

When I was in Oz, I mentioned "Skylines" .. The reply was, "Why would you want a grand dad car?".

Unless it's got 8 cylinders .. and a blower .. (or it's a rotary with twins) it's just not seen as a "mans car" over there.

Isn't that what this is? Looks a bit like the 350z to me..

nissan_gtr.jpg

that model looks different, but then i am comparing it to a game :lol: , but not overlly keen on this one^^ , too much grill ;) , should be showing an intercooler :thumbsup: . its also slow and dont see whats its competing with :huh: .

but non the less i wouldnt have one anyway, id rather have the EVO X :drool:

Just got back from a week at the Nissan factory and according to the guys there there will never be another car called the Skyline as it's against their new way of doing things. There will be as said a GTR which should be making it's way over here at some point, it's likely to be when the Infiniti Badge comes to Europe around 2008 but we'll have to wait and seee...

Are we talking about the GT-R Nissan is supposed to be launching in October 2007?

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links