Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anyone Know Anything About Eggs?

Demonic Angel

Not the sort you eat, but like wild animal/bird eggs?

I have found a tiny little egg on my lawn just after I mowed it, so the egg was lucky to escape unscathed from the mower!

DSC00029.jpg

About the size of a Cadburys Mini-Egg (but its not!)! Absolutely teeny, but it has hatched as it has a tiny hole the other side... I was just interested to know what had hatched, looks too small to be a birds egg surely!

Anyone got any ideas?

yeah its a birds egg, looks like a sparrow egg... or they might be the baby blue ones.... maybe a starling

not a clue what it is but get ur desk tidied and that keyboard cleaned its disgusting :P

not a clue what it is but get ur desk tidied and that keyboard cleaned its disgusting :P

Sorry MUM! :lol::lol:

My desk is always a mess, its how I work! :P

Not even going to ask what those marks are on the function keys! :yucky:

Oh and if it's a tiny hole in the egg, it hasn't hatched, it's probably been eaten.

Not even going to ask what those marks are on the function keys! :yucky:

Oh and if it's a tiny hole in the egg, it hasn't hatched, it's probably been eaten.

Oh no! :crybaby: Poor birdy!

And yeah, alright, I'll clean the darn keyboard! :lol: I just tend to do everything at my desk, including eating and drinking, I've lost count of how many times my keyboards had a tea bath! :rolleyes:

Egg variaty?

its a rare one,

Type "mini"

Family "cadburys"

Lol, same here, I'm always getting harassed at work to clean it but that's the way I like it so it never gets touched, they have their way, I have mine. Saves time too, if I want something it's usually in 1 of the piles on my desk, every1 else has to mess about going into files in different rooms & that whereas mine stuff's always within reach.

Lol, same here, I'm always getting harassed at work to clean it but that's the way I like it so it never gets touched, they have their way, I have mine. Saves time too, if I want something it's usually in 1 of the piles on my desk, every1 else has to mess about going into files in different rooms & that whereas mine stuff's always within reach.

Exactly, thank you Kev - a man who sees sense with the world! :thumbsup:

I used to have finches.. and they laid eggs all the time.

These look very much like Purple Finch eggs.

PUFIe.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links