Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toad Alarm Or Clifford?

Mk6FiestaBoy

what ever car i get even if the ones i mentioned arnt possible and even if they have a std alarm i will straight away get an alarm(or upgrade) and will want the engine start as my mate has a clifford with engine start and its really cool B) , but id like to know which of the alarms would be good and can toad have engine start? :)

Don't think the Toad does have engine start available for it.

I've always had Toads until I got the Celica, when I put a Clifford 950 in it for the extra toys. Personally, I prefer Toad, and will go back next time, as the Clifford has been a little tempremental for me...

Clifford are crap :thumbsup:

clifford are crap NOW they used ot be good but then they thought if they addedloads of toys they will sell better, so they did and they do , but the toys mean the alarm is overcomplicated and likes to fall over

Clifford are crap :thumbsup:

<if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals> to that lol.. Ive had mine nearly a year.. (*touches wood) no problems for me... :P so long as you install it.. and dont faff with it im sure its fine.. oh and get someone good to install it mebbe :P

With a clifford you can have all the toys... but I dunno about installing them after the original installation or not... that might cause problems mebbe..

Have heard good and bad about Toad too..

cliffords are very good, but as people have said they do a little too much for an alarm system, had them on all my cars with/without intellistart

i mean at the end of the day you want it to protect your car.... one button to arm/disarm will do the job nicely.... which is what TOAD alarms tend to do :P

ive never had an alarm before, just standard immobe(mean whos gonna knick my fez :lol: ) so dont know whats good out there, but i do know clifford are good as my mate has one ;) , but also my other mate has one but is dodgey :lol: and the remote start is a nice little feature, butlike to know the options :yes:

best alarm i had was a cobra one button armed and locked the doors the other disarmed and locked the doors cost me 250 installed and no one nicked my car

I've got a toad alarm and its been great so far , come to think of it i need new batterys in my fob...starting to take a couple pushes to set etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links