Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Change Plan Has Changed, So New Question

Mk6FiestaBoy

youve all been very helpful with the questions ive asked related to the cars i lik :) e, which will be good in the future :thumbsup: , but things will be changing and so i will be selling my car rather than trade(was the general idea) as ive come across more important things i need to spend the money on :yes: , but still would like to be part of the toyota family ;) , so will be still looking for a good quicker than my fez toyota that is cheap, but now in the budget of 2k, so what do you suggest? :D .

ANY Toyota would be quicker than your Fiesta ;) :D :lol:

not a 1ltr :P

dont matter about this thread now unless you wanna suggest cars :thumbsup: , think i may go for a 1998 Rolla 1.3i as its only few quid more to insure than a paseo and more of them about, especially in my travelling distance :yes: , might not be much improved over my fez, but jap reliability is a good thing which is what i wanna experience and really the only car id be able to afford(providing good ones can be had for 2k or less) that gets me into the toyota family :P , untill finacial situation changes then i can go for what id actually like :D .

my fez isnt running as smooth as id like :ffs: hence why the change for something that little bit better :lol:

not a 1ltr :P

my fez isnt running as smooth as id like :lol:

You might just be surprised by the 1ltr ;) :)

Yeah I'd go for a starlet, the twin cam 16v 1.3 engine in all the newer starlets is a very good engine, and quick.

For 2k you could probs get a SR which has all the little mod cons

2k .. get an import mk2 MR2 NA ..

Slow enough to be beaten by modern hot hatches and most rep mobiles. But looks a whole lot cooler.

I'm with Bibbs on that one... Go for it, you know it makes sense! :thumbsup:

mmmmm MR2 lol :P pick up a mint rev1 or decent rev2 with about 2k methinks mebbe :)

ha faith i havnt been on the MR2 site because i cant afford an MR2, you should know that :P .

celica's are too much and cant get good ones for 2k :( .

to 60 might be on par with a 1ltr as my fez is overweight :lol: , but passed 60 should do abit better :P .

are the 1.3 starlets worth it? , id get the turbo but decided i dont wanna spend the insurance, plus now cant afford one :thumbsup: .

dont you just hate it when bills reappear just as you gonna treat yourself :rolleyes::lol:

ha faith i havnt been on the MR2 site because i cant afford an MR2, you should know that :P .

celica's are too much and cant get good ones for 2k :( .

to 60 might be on par with a 1ltr as my fez is overweight :lol: , but passed 60 should do abit better :P .

are the 1.3 starlets worth it? , id get the turbo but decided i dont wanna spend the insurance, plus now cant afford one :thumbsup: .

dont you just hate it when bills reappear just as you gonna treat yourself :rolleyes::lol:

I got my GT for under 2k and its good :(

:thumbsup:

the ones ive seen are high milers and regardless how good reliabilty i dont want a car with 80k- 125k miles :thumbsup: .

have you got the older shape or the newer shape? before 1999 :thumbsup:

Don't get a mkiii supra, you'd cramp its image :thumbsup:

the ones ive seen are high milers and regardless how good reliabilty i dont want a car with 80k- 125k miles :thumbsup: .

have you got the older shape or the newer shape? before 1999 :thumbsup:

See underneath where it says VIEW MY CAR ??

My car is reading 96'000 or something thousand kilometers , thats not a lot of miles for a 12year old :)

You think you'll get a half decent car with less miles for your 2k ? Good luck bud ;)

always on the look out for bargains :P .

i dont know the mk's of supra's all i know is the old boxy rear shape one >91 , then the round shape one 93> ;) , if i could get a quote for the 93> non turbo then id try for one, but elephant dont list the uk 1 and the uk TT is 1100 quid cheaper to insure than the import non turbo and the import turbo is about 300 quid more than the imp non turb :eek: .

always on the look out for bargains :P .

i dont know the mk's of supra's all i know is the old boxy rear shape one >91 , then the round shape one 93> ;) , if i could get a quote for the 93> non turbo then id try for one, but elephant dont list the uk 1 and the uk TT is 1100 quid cheaper to insure than the import non turbo and the import turbo is about 300 quid more than the imp non turb :eek: .

:) Going from a Fiesta to supra.... how long you think you'll last ?? :rolleyes:

I made the mistake of getting a fast (ish) car when i was young , wrote it off in a month :thumbsup:

it would last some time as i wouldnt push it(well only given the chance n mood) :thumbsup: , plus it be a big drop in mpg so defo wouldnt wanna keep pushing it :P .

anything much quicker than my fez could result in being stacked as im use to fezzy power :lol: , its down to the driver ;)

elephant dont list the uk 1

Rubbish, yes they do. I had my UK TT insured with them for ages :yes:

Do you mean UK NA? there is no such thing as a uk non turbo :rolleyes:

yes i meant the N/A, thats what i said :P .

well the people advertising on AT are useless then :rolleyes: , i have seen some say uk non turbo :lol: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links