Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ready For Tomorrow

GIDDLEPIN

Well we're almost ready :yes:

TocBBQFooty004-1.jpg

No I'm not a footy fan but I can't be selfish ;)

Will this footy section do for you guys? :D (The beers will be cooling in the green tub bottom right :thumbsup: )

TocBBQFooty007-1.jpg

Hope you all enjoy this sunny weekend B)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Demonic Angel

• TheNissanMan

• JustJJ

Looks like you've got it all sorted there!

I too will be spending the w/e sat in the sun.. munching on some nicely bbq'd food, a spot of drinking and lots of lying about doing s0d all!! :thumbsup:

Looks fantastic Les! ;) spot on!

Be seeing you tomorrow! :)

Yeah, its my first time at a Less & Anne BBQ.... looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

Do you guys need me to bring anything with? Food, drinkage etc etc?

Will no longer be a BBQ virgin! :lol::lol:

Looks nice. I'd organise a BBQ for southern TOC if it weren’t for the fact that my back garden isn't much larger than that shed there.

Can't make Les's infmaous BBQ due to work, not a happy bunny !!!!

Am trying to make up for it by having a BBQ now and just discovered Paprika chicken kebabs (stunning).... enough food to last a week here :D

Looks nice. I'd organise a BBQ for southern TOC if it weren’t for the fact that my back garden isn't much larger than that shed there.

I'll post up about my next proper one ..

Looks good Les, hope the players work for a result on their pitch, that follows your hard work on your turf ..

Can't make Les's infmaous BBQ due to work, not a happy bunny !!!!

Am trying to make up for it by having a BBQ now and just discovered Paprika chicken kebabs (stunning).... enough food to last a week here :D

I'll be there in an hour.... :lol::lol::drool:

looks great les. cant wait to get there tomorrow. afternoon in the sun workin on my tan great food and great friends :D

i'd be able to make it.

1. if i'd been invited :lol:

2. im spending the whole weekend at the grand prix B)

Now that I would swap you for Chris :thumbsup:

Right, I just bought a load of meat from the shop.... :lol::lol:

Hope you guys like lots of meat! Got BBQ chicken & pork, burgers and garlic & herb chicken (all on offer!) and BOGOF on Diet Coke! :thumbsup:

Right, I just bought a load of meat from the shop.... :lol::lol:

Hope you guys like lots of meat! Got BBQ chicken & pork, burgers and garlic & herb chicken (all on offer!) and BOGOF on Diet Coke! :thumbsup:

Right!

All those people I asked to bring food.......................DON'T BOTHER!!

Em has it sorted

(What booze are you bringing? :rolleyes: )

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, guess I went a little OTT..... :unsure: I'm sure it wont last between however many of us though, although there is loads of garlic & herb chicken... it came in a big pack, all the others are only little packs

I'm not bringing any booze though because I can't drink it! :lol::lol:

Well it's underway and everybody seems to be enjoying themselves.....apart from one not so interested footy fan ;)

Group.jpg

Sport.jpg

These two were in a huddle and I took a quick shot before they realised :yes:

GP.jpg

yup well under way . he have all had plenty of drink so far. and i think the BBQ has just been lit. so food isnt too far away woo. so dont expect the messages throughout the night from us to make that much sence :P

chris (kerby)

All that looks very nearly perfect.. just done a few little touches to help things along......

TocBBQFooty007-1copy.jpg

d59a4211.jpg

Now it's perfect ;)

Davy, that looks SO much better!

All I need is something to cover up the soil mounds that make up my back garden... <_<

A

Ryan here...

Where the hell is everyone else ?????

Even I made it and have been working all day and working in the morning...

Best quotes of the evening although I won't mention the sources...

"I only play with my own pussy"

"Whose slapping there balls between my legs"

I better stop there!!!

Les as usual is a living legend, food is awesome and as usual TOC company even better !

Forgot to say Moffmo has already drunk enough to wet himself!! Photo's later!

All that looks very nearly perfect.. just done a few little touches to help things along......

TocBBQFooty007-1copy.jpg

d59a4211.jpg

Now it's perfect ;)

Its missing a load of empty whiskey bottles and blokes with skirts (kilts) tho?

Just got home ready for work in a couple of hours and knackered!!

A said Les is a legend and I think a few hangovers will be had this morning, someone will have to update me with the answer to the question does Vodka give you a hangover :D :D :D

Think Dale has been booked to clean the garden and hose down the street and a shame I couldnt have hung around for Les's Bacon Breakie but with work today had to make sure I was back here on time although only took me an hour to get home...

Les & Anne, Thank You.

Well, what a great do! :thumbsup:

I got back home at about 1.15am, wish I'd stayed but had to think of the children.... :lol::lol:

Marvellous time was had, even though I didnt drink a drop of the good stuff, but then, good food and good company - you dont need booze (well not all the time!) :lol:

Biggest of big thank yous to the host and hostess with the most and mostess..... Les & Anne - you are both superstars!

Also must say thanks to JJ who met me 3/4 of the way there to convoy with me and Daz who I followed back out of Hull onto the M18, who I thought was falling asleep at the wheel at one point, but he actually swerved to save a baby rabbit :lol:

And just general thanks to all fellow BBQ'ers for the great laughs and great company... now a couple of apologies, as has become accustomed for me to do at least one at a meet...

1. Sorry Matt for making you look like your'd weed yourself just before we went to the pub but I'm not sorry for beating you up with my finger :lol:

I got my own back for hosing down Matt with a super soaker though, Ryan came for me with it in retaliation - and yes, I was sopping wet after that!! :lol::lol:

2. The crazy non-alcohol fuelled dancing.... for alcoholic times only next time, I promise.... :lol:

Can't wait til the next one - rock on people! Love to all, thanks to all!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links