Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Unusual Incident

Jinxed

sounds a weird one mate, but maybe theres a few wires open, and the water from the car is shorting it out? just a guess

Dont go into too much info though mate, because its a security issue....... :thumbsup:

cheers dale :) :thumbsup:

thanks for the idea :thumbsup: tomorrow i go hunting ... bit worrying that thats even possible.... could be something that would be.... very bad if not resolved :(

and nice post on mr20c or imoc btw ;) ur driving 'experience' :D :thumbsup::yes: made me giggle

ok... just when i think i know my car....

Discovered it IS the key fob... must have been a button depressed in my pocket while washing lol

i press one button and hold it raises the lights and switches them on... not sure what that is but its an alarm feature...

I press the other and hold it kills the alarm, unlocks the doors and tries to fire up the engine ... but it doesnt actually start running :( Damn it i want that feature working and im gonna be trying to find out why so....

If anyone knows if this sounds like an alarm without remote start please tell :)

If anyone thinks this is a broken feature please tell (erm broken starter unit, imob not deactivating, erm that kinda thing etc)

and if ... erm.... well summat i might not have thought about in general please post :thumbsup:

fortunately the car does run lol just not via that button lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links