Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Summer Tunes

chris202

B) Ok so summer has eventually arrived and to be quite honest we all feel the better for it !

I hate having to drive in the warm weather but when i do i like to have something up-beat / funky to listen to !

So whats everyone listening to this summer ?

Head automatica - Decadence & F.O.B - Take this to your grave are my main choices just now.......

need to make some new cd's as bored of same crap :lol: , but atm im listening(on pc) to benni benassi - love is gonna save us :thumbsup:

Alien Ant Farm - Stranded

Prodigy - Girls

Rammstein - Engel

Juno - The Grill

HBlockx - Got the Power

Lordi - The Devil is a Looser

Offspring - Pay the man

Its the summer of rock! B)

Super Colossal by Joe Satriani.

Going to see him in Manchester on Friday. B)

Black Sabbath, Thin Lizzy, The Who (of course), Rammstein, RHCP, PJ Harvey, Godsmack, Eisbrecher, Bowie, T-Rex, Ozric Tentacles, Belly, Eat Static, Hallucinogen... But mainly Red Hot Chili Peppers, they just sound right for summer. (I think I've said that before... ah well.)

My glove box is basically a CD rack! ;)

loving Above and Beyond - Tristate at the moment, but people prolly dont listen to that type or music :(

Not sure yet.... but I have a new sound system for the summer in the supra, and it kicks ***** :D

loving Above and Beyond - Tristate at the moment, but people prolly dont listen to that type or music :(

Dunno mate... Just been to their MySpace and it's got a summer vibe going on.

Bob Seger, Feeder, Barenaked Ladies, Blur, Beginners Guide to World music - Arabia, etc, etc

A

Its Feeder all the way in my car at the moment - ive got 'Just a day' on repeat :yes::thumbsup: :D

:thumbsup: top choice :D

The singles is rather good, although 'Under the weather' from Echo park is worthwhile addition... and cant beat the classics...

other than that..

David Guetta vs the Egg "love dont let me go"

Chicane feat Tom Jones "stoned in love"

The Frattellis "henrietta"

Rogue traders "voodoo child"

I'm mostly listening to Combichrist, Pow[d]er !Removed!, Noisex and Skinny Puppy at the mo..

(cue lots of confused people :huh::lol: )

but also: Prodigy, DJ Sammy, anything on Flying Rhino Records, Bravery, FOB, GC, Him, & Bon Jovi!

Stu

Massive Attack Blue Lines at the mo -have been listening to it on/off for about 13 years now - classic :)

I am currently listening to Godskitchen top CD one of the only CDs you dont have to skip

Its Feeder all the way in my car at the moment - ive got 'Just a day' on repeat :yes::thumbsup: :D

Ahhhhh...now theres a tune i'll never forget :lol:

I dunno if anyone's heard a Buckcherry but there new album :o:o

Download/Buy - Crazy !Removed!(catchy song) :walkman::band: now thats some funky-rawwwkk :D

Dug out an old PWEI album and listening to that at the moment.

Otherwise I'm listening to Live albums.

Sepultura - Under a pale grey sky (was at the concert)

RHCP - Live in Hyde park (was at the concert)

RATM - Live in NY

Nirvana - MTV unplugged.

I'm mostly listening to Combichrist, Pow[d]er !Removed!, Noisex and Skinny Puppy at the mo..

Damn... Skinny Puppy. That's a blast from the past. Think I saw Noisex in Nottingham a while back supporting E-Craft :thumbsup:.

I thought about driving around with Feindflug blaring from the car after England matches but I don't think my insurance will cover it! ;)

Trance Trance and more TRance!!! :D hehe :lol:

David Guetta vs the Egg "love dont let me go"

Chicane feat Tom Jones "stoned in love"

Definately yes.. they good too.... and Nelly bit of Maneater lol. and erm... other random 80s/90s tunes... including a bit of:

Simple Minds

Duran Duran

Oooh and got the Floor Fillers CDs... they good... and am gonna buy the Euphoria Classics... cause well..... sounds pretty funky :) love a bit of Classic Trance as well as newer stuffs :)

I've got a healthy blend of Rock (metallica, Brian Adams), Dance (MoS) R'nB/Soul (Bev Knight) which tend to stay in the changer, then change the rest as to how I feel. Oh yes my wife has her SHedaisy album also.

But my pride and joy CD is the Lazytown album which I have to listen to everytime my little girl is in the car (or thats what I tell people!!) I'm at the stage now where I just give her the remote and let her slip from track to track to save me doing it.

I'm more of a cheese/disco type music fan, I must say that Summer Breeze by The Isley Brothers is a Summer Classic (obviously ;))

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links