Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Watching Top Gear Makes You Drive Like A Fool

DaveSR

What a pile of old cr@p!!!

Just trying to blame people driving like complete w@nker$ on something, rather than the fact that there are just people out there that will always drive like fools, regardless of any bad influences..

The disrespectful behaviour on the road included tailgating, hooting and flashing headlights.

Umm.. correct me if I'm wrong, but wern't people doing this before Top Gear even existed????

as some noted, Top Gear usually does so in specifically off-road situations

..exactly :thumbsup:

In a word.. journalists with very little to write about.. quite frankly, can f**k off!

I reckon there's something in it though.

People who watch eastenders are, in general, sad and depressing. I always feel the urge to eat something after watching Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares, and there's a sudden urge in people to start playing tennis just after Wimbledon.

Tis a powerful medium !

M`lud, may i bring to your attention, The Crown versus Mr Toad of Toad Hall who was brought before the bench on a charge of driving furiously, and subsequently sent to jail for this most heinous offence in 1908.

Certainly not a new phenomenon is it. :D

:censor: Stoopid Journos. :lol:

didnt make me drive like a fool, i already drive like a fool :lol:

hmmm dont get me wrong but .... im kinda happier if they find someone/something else other than me responsible for my idiotic moments :thumbsup: :D

Meh! !Removed! Micra drivers.... :rolleyes:

A

Meh! !Removed! Micra drivers.... :rolleyes:

A

So I finally have something to blame the writing off of my Micra on?

CLARKSON MADE ME DO IT!!!!

:D

didnt make me drive like a fool, i already drive like a fool :lol:

I do love this, if people drive fast -blame computer games/top gear, if kids go round stabbing their class mates -blame it on horror films.

What happened to if someone does something stupid.. it's their own f****ng fault and they should deal with the consequences?? FFS!!! :ffs:

On a similar subject, I remember watching a program not too lonog ago about an American kid who was a fan of Slayer and went out and became some fu***d up devil worshipper or something and him and a few mates tried to kill themselves or someone else.. don't remember the details exactly.. His parents were trying to get metal / death metal banned as it was 'warping the fragile minds of Americas youth' or some bul***it.. what about.. actually love, your son was just a bit of a nut bar??

On a similar subject, I remember watching a program not too lonog ago about an American kid who was a fan of Slayer and went out and became some fu***d up devil worshipper or something and him and a few mates tried to kill themselves or someone else.. don't remember the details exactly.. His parents were trying to get metal / death metal banned as it was 'warping the fragile minds of Americas youth' or some bul***it.. what about.. actually love, your son was just a bit of a nut bar??

I think I saw that also, I thought it was a bunch of Italian kids? They where part of a death metal band and then killed 2 of there mates in the woods for a ritual? Then they tried to blame slayer and deicide for turning there kids bad :lol::lol:

Beasts of satan!

The 1998 murders were carried out as part of drug fuelled rituals involving s*x and heavy metal music.

Sounds awesome, where do i sign (and then blame "the music" when I get rumbled).

The 1998 murders were carried out as part of drug fuelled rituals involving s*x and heavy metal music.

Sounds awesome, where do i sign (and then blame "the music" when I get rumbled).

I am running the surrey church of satan dude, I dont see why you could not open the reading one? :rolleyes:

Nothing to it really bit of virgin de-flowering and the odd sacrifice :-)

I am running the surrey church of satan dude, I dont see why you could not open the reading one? :rolleyes:

Oooh yeah.. I'll def join up for the Reading branch.. does that then mean we can do WTF we like... sounds great.. bet we'll get a nice cell, reduced sentence (for being a bit weird) and sky TV & playstation.. all of that and rent free!! :thumbsup:

Oooh yeah.. I'll def join up for the Reading branch.. does that then mean we can do WTF we like... sounds great.. bet we'll get a nice cell, reduced sentence (for being a bit weird) and sky TV & playstation.. all of that and rent free!! :thumbsup:

+ if you go a bit crazy and get on a roof and cause ££££ of damage the police will give you KFC!!! BARGAIN!! Right where is my ladder!

Mind if I start a Mansfield branch? Might be hard finding a steady supply of virgins though! ;)

Had to laugh at something I saw on the idiot tube a while back. Playing some bands music backwards made it say "It's fun to smoke marijuana."

Nobody seems willing to comment on what Gary Glitter tracks say when being played backwards.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links