Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk1 Mr2 Supercharger Urgent

ra28gt

ITS white over silver manual just got a small scratch on one side 80,000 miles supercharger no tax some mot still remaining what are these cars worth am in two minds of buying one.

All the answers you want have already been posted on IMOC :thumbsup:

I met you at Tatton Park a couple of weeks ago. I was in the Mica Blue Super Charger.

The car you are considering seems very good for the money. I have not seen it person, but if I had £2k spare, I'd buy just off the photos and fix any niggles it had over time. I'd be prepared to pay more than he wants for that car, but 1.9k is what he needs to settle some debts. Most people looking for these cars want one in showroom condition.

I have met the seller a couple of times. He seems pretty geniuine and unlikely to rip someone off knowingly.

Going by the posts on IMOC, if this car isn't bought by you; someone else will snap it up very soon - especially at that price.

Buy the car and sort any niggles (if any at all) as and when... At the end of the day it's your choice :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links