Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Monthly Meet

iwantone

No Mate... after being ousted by the OC soon after selling my MKII, I have no real interest in the club. I still keep in contact with some of the old timers and founders but thats about it.

No Mate... after being ousted by the OC soon after selling my MKII, I have no real interest in the club. I still keep in contact with some of the old timers and founders but thats about it.

Mate, we don't care what clubs people do or don't belong to. It's more a social thing and certainly not territorial. If you were ousted by the OC then "stuff 'em" but it doesn't have to stop you getting together with other owners.

As I say, anyone is welcome.

Darren.

Mate, we don't care what clubs people do or don't belong to. It's more a social thing and certainly not territorial. If you were ousted by the OC then "stuff 'em" but it doesn't have to stop you getting together with other owners.

As I say, anyone is welcome.

Darren.

I think what you might be missing is the involvement I used to have with the club ;)

It's an involvement disolved and never to be revisited again (with no hard feelings) :thumbsup:

The Meet List So Far:

Darren

Rhon

Rich

jimmyb1978 (hopefully)

Navs (maybe)

LuizeGT

nickw2000

rayk

steve---o

SiDude

Dave

Daley

TurboStu

nickvilla20

8)

WEDNESDAY 21st JUNE anytime from 19:30 onwards

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links