Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Class A's..

Lou-Lou

have a laugh and a good time.

And you expect these things with a government like this in power? ;)

We need a revolution. :yes:

But maybe I should stop posting about drugs, with Mr Duke as my avatar and the quote in my siggie.

it's funny how vemehently people who take drugs argue to justify their actions...

tell a smoker its bad for them, they'll say "i know", "i dont care", "whatever" or "so, i enjoy it"

the same for someone who drinks booze...

yet, tell someone who smokes pot its wrong or bad for them, and, well, just look at this thread for the sort of response you get...

as far as im concerned, that speaks volumes...

(and yes, before anyone says it, i know there will always be smokers/drinkers who overreact, and im sure not all pot smokers argue so much, but hey, i think this thread is a pretty good representation of the reactions of people i have previously had these discussions with)

EVERYTHING we do as a human being has to have a justification to it, otherwise we wouldnt do it. Why you got to work? to earn mone, whey you want money? to life and have fun. etc etc. however unliek drinking and smoking, in relation, few people have used class as etc etc sp it needs to be explained and justified as it is something that gets judged by people who have never done it

but anyway thats off topic

peopel who get life sentances are out in 5 years, so on that scale go to prison for posseing, get sentanced to 7 yeras out just after lunch

F**k it.. I'll do what the hell I like when I like.. provided I'm not !Removed! people over.. whats the issue.. I think I'm done on this thread..

Still, got a smile on my face :D

Slightly skewing off of topic.

What about all the rock stars in the 60s and 70s that were always off of their t*ts? We look at it as "Rock'n'Roll". Somebody from a modern band starts taking smack and he's a low life "skagger". But then, he let it mess up his band and his personal life, where as drugs were seen to be performance enhancing in the 60s and 70s!

I know a guy with a Phd (one he actually worked for - a chemistry/biology one strangely enough ;)) and he's done all sorts of crap in his past including the really nasty stuff (heroin, opium) and he held it together. Now he just has the odd "space cake".

I think the problems really start when a person with an "addictive personality" gets into it. Then the law should get involved as there is the chance of the user commiting theft or violence against someone else.

Personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff... anymore. Like I don't really enjoy drinking loads these days 'cos I know exactly how I'm going to feel the next day... and not going to sleep doesn't help either... tried that! :lol:

On another point, I agree on the justification issue. I always knew it was illegal and never once even attempted to justify it, while people would say things like, "Hey, it's natural. It grows on a tree. How can nature be bad for you?" I mean, I don't know... Tornados, erm, sharks, totally natural, never hurt anyone. ;)

Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Actually, I think you'll find an ounce of mescaline and a couple of Nepalese Temple Balls is "bliss". Maaan! :lol:

That said, drugs fuel a lot of crap in this world. Take the drugs off of the streets in Notts and you wouldn't get the shootings. If the western world didn't have a taste for them then there wouldn't be as many child soldiers in Africa. No drugs for the dealers to push onto kids.

I think you should be allowed to grow your own "personal stash" if that's what you enjoy but keep it off of the streets. (ninja edit!)

but religion fuels far more crap than anything else

:!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

I am banned from commenting upon all matters religious, by she who must be obeyed. ;)

That said, drugs fuel a lot of crap in this world. Take the drugs off of the streets in Notts and you wouldn't get the shootings. If the western world didn't have a taste for them then there wouldn't be as many child soldiers in Africa. No drugs for the dealers to push onto kids.

But if drugs were more controlled, then wouldn't that reduce that??

With regards to religion.. yeah agree that fuels a whole other load of issues/problems.

Anyway.. I think someone should close this thread before it turns into a religion debate and I, and I expect everyone else, gets even more hacked off! :yes:

But if drugs were more controlled, then wouldn't that reduce that??

I think so .....if they sold it over the counter it could be monitored/controlled, and also these people that couldn't afford it could be given help (ie by the taxes on the drugs).

If it was sold over the counter I feel that it would put alot of people out of business and therefore reducing crime.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links