Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Children's Party At The Palace

ELLIE

Hello All,

Thought I'd share my good news (well my daughters good news really)

She has been picked as one of the lucky ones (out of 1000 children) to get an invite to the Children's Party at the Palace :thumbsup:

We will be having a picnic tea with "Lizzie" meeting lots of literary charactors and watching a special show which will be televised by the BBC at 6pm on sunday 25th June B) I promise I wont be holding a "Hello Mum" placard :lol:

I dont know who's more excited ..... her or me !!!! :D

Ellie

o0o0o0oooh sooo jealous.....*cough* :argue:

Kiddin :hug:

Good to be on tv , shame you have to meet the muppets though :)

Thats a bit harsh...........................it is a great honour to be invited to the palace to meet Her Majesty and certainly not something to be mocked or made light of :(

Anyone can get to appear on television these days.....but not in the prescence of the Queen.....hope you and your daughter enjoy your special day.........well done :thumbsup:

Thats a bit harsh...........................it is a great honour to be invited to the palace to meet Her Majesty and certainly not something to be mocked or made light of :(

Anyone can get to appear on television these days.....but not in the prescence of the Queen.....hope you and your daughter enjoy your special day.........well done :thumbsup:

^^^ What he said ^^^

and the obligitory "when i was a lad, you had respect for the monarchy" ramble...

Closest I got to ever meeting the Queen was a letter to my brother from Princess Diana... :lol:

Hope you have a lovely day, and I agree, no matter what you think of the Royal Family, its very rare you actually get to meet them in person, let alone be invited to the Palace to have tea with the Queen! :thumbsup:

Closest I got to ever meeting the Queen was a letter to my brother from Princess Diana... :lol:

Hope you have a lovely day, and I agree, no matter what you think of the Royal Family, its very rare you actually get to meet them in person, let alone be invited to the Palace to have tea with the Queen! :thumbsup:

I saw this on the CBeebies website and it sounded like a whole lot of fun, even if you don't reckon much to the monarchy like I don't. I would have loved it if Alex could have gone as it basically sounds like a CBeeBies "disney" with people dressed up as Postman Pat and Bob the Builder (Alex's favourite).

When you have kids, I think you become more prepared to let you own views slide for the enjoyment of your children. :)

Well done. I'm sure you'll (both) have a great time.

Hello All,

Thought I'd share my good news (well my daughters good news really)

She has been picked as one of the lucky ones (out of 1000 children) to get an invite to the Children's Party at the Palace :thumbsup:

We will be having a picnic tea with "Lizzie" meeting lots of literary charactors and watching a special show which will be televised by the BBC at 6pm on sunday 25th June B) I promise I wont be holding a "Hello Mum" placard :lol:

I dont know who's more excited ..... her or me !!!! :D

Ellie

Wow Lucky you two :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not only meeting the Queen but also at the palace.....

Every time I take my daughter down to London she always wants to see where the Queen lives.... Childrens minds are amazing what they think and for you to get a chance to party at the palace is a once in a life time event.... having served for Queen and Country I met some of them in person...Still get butterfly's....

Have a fun day..... :D :thumbsup:

Well I think thats smashing!!!!! :thumbsup: I hope you both have a great time, I'm neither pro nor against the monarchy - just dont care, but I think it'll be a lovely chance for you both. :)

Thank you all for your good wishes and comments, we are still reeling with excitement, the two girls have just had their piccie in the local rag with almost half a page write up, they are becoming local celebrities themselves now!! :drool:

I'll be sure to tell you all about it when we get back :thumbsup:

o0o0o0oooh sooo jealous.....*cough* :argue:

Kiddin :hug:

The Queen Owns YOU and your country! :yes:

I met the Queen once.... I didn;t know wheather to bow, shake her hand, or lick the back of her head....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links