Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dont Know What To Do...

JappyBeast

Thing is, if I sell the MR2 and put it with the rest of the cash I have, I will have about £5k to spend.

Anyone on here moved from an MR2 to a Supra?

I'm worried that I'll miss it and regret selling.

My other option is to spend on a turbo conversion and keep the MR2. but worried that I will get bored of it again soon.

I'm hoping a weekend walking around JAE might make my mind up.

Any advice would be great!

Thing is, if I sell the MR2 and put it with the rest of the cash I have, I will have about £5k to spend.

Anyone on here moved from an MR2 to a Supra?

I'm worried that I'll miss it and regret selling.

My other option is to spend on a turbo conversion and keep the MR2. but worried that I will get bored of it again soon.

I'm hoping a weekend walking around JAE might make my mind up.

Any advice would be great!

Personnaly there's very few affordable cars i would rather have than a supra . The mr2's a lovely car and judging by the pics of yours its a lovely example BUT supra still wins hands down , as long as it TT and manual ;)

I would only change for a manual TT and you cant get one for 5k so try other cars plenty around

If your thinking of a Supra, its got to be a TT Manual :D :thumbsup:

Ive never driven a supra... let alone a TT version so all I can say is if theyre 'better to drive' than an MR2 turbo they must be very special cars :yes:

always liked the really low looks of the rx7's .... n theyre considerably more powerful than tubby 2 standard to standard comparison arent they?

Any which way you go I hope you never feel like looking back :) :thumbsup:

If you havent driven a supra yet dude i would suggest you do so before making any decisions. The are a tank compared to the mr2 and you may not like them from behind the wheel. :yes::thumbsup:

I have gone from mr2, to supra, to mr2 and back to supra again...

The MR2 is a much more nimble car, and although they don't have the raw grunt, they make up for that in agility, the supras are still suprisingly nimble for their size, but have severe grunt that can still real in 99% of the cars you are likely to meet on the road in a straight line!

If you do a lot of motorway miles, the supra is far nicer to live with -even more economical (gearing).

I drive round town more,

Gonna have a look round JAE, wouldnt mind a go in a Supra to see what its like tho.

I drive round town more,

Gonna have a look round JAE, wouldnt mind a go in a Supra to see what its like tho.

Only ever been a passenger in a Supra, a TT Auto, man that thing was fast! :D :thumbsup:

Looked at loads of cars and nothing inside my budget is tickling my fancy. I think I'm gonna go for the rev1 turbo conversion and poss a respray in a different colour.

I just love the shape of the MR2 too much.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links