Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E-mail Spam Filter

cfc1

Ok.. it looks like a mate of mine has a problem with his manhood... he keeps getting e-mails from people offering Vigra and ***** enlargement goodies.. he says he is getting about 10 a day :lol:.. as my manhood works perfectly well (it does me fine, don't know about the wife) and is big enough for my needs, i don't have this e-mail problem.. so can any of you lot recommend a good spam filter for outlook express?

cheers :)

OE has perfectly good filters. You just need to configure it. Go into tools (Feel the irony?) And use the message rules for mail. :thumbsup:

Or get hold of a gmail account, they have a spam filter that works most of the time. GMail allows you to use POP to get your emails using your regular client and best of all its free.

I use xterminator to download headers to see what messages are waiting,delete unwanted emails then open outlook express for the good emails.It is shareware but does NOT expire or cripple itself if you do not register.You can set up filter based on words in the subject line,by sender address etc.been using it for about 3 years with no problems. :D

get it here xterminator

hope this helps,

coo

I use Mailwasher Free, which allows you to bounce messages to give the impression that the email adress is no longer valid. Might also be worth talking to your ISP, many have spam filters as standard which will filter out most of the type of spam that you appear to be getting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links