Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Driveway

jay dh

We have a double drive which is full of junk so no space for cares, 2 cars on the drive which is a steep downhill, one on some grass on the paving and then one has to live on the road, glad we live in a quiet estate though!

loadsa room but single access which people always just park in the middle of (ahem CARAVAN!) so musical cars alot here too!

We live in a cul de sac so we have to play musical cars aswell, dont realy have problems though as our yard car fit five to six cars on depending on the size

We are usually the ones peeing the neighbours off with the amount of cars everywhere, as my next door neighbour now has three cars on the driveway and i have two and mum and dad have one , then rob comes round- no room for the rest of the street - oops :P

We live in a cul de sac so we have to play musical cars aswell, dont realy have problems though as our yard car fit five to six cars on depending on the size

We are usually the ones peeing the neighbours off with the amount of cars everywhere, as my next door neighbour now has three cars on the driveway and i have two and mum and dad have one , then rob comes round- no room for the rest of the street - oops :P

:lol: @ Musical cars! We've got a single lane access to the seven or so properties on our bit of road so there are plenty of toots if someone dares to have a delivery as there is a normal road off of one end and the people who live down there are generally the ones that take the pee by bombing down the service road at about 40 and expecting people to give way specifically for them! When we have friends around, they usually have to park down the other street! :D

I'm currently getting some quotes to turn our front garden (12m x 8m) into a personal carpark. :lol: Plus it means that I don't have to cut the bloomin' lawn! ;)

I dont have a driveway at the moment! :crybaby:

That'll change soon though when my Dad moves one of his cars and I can come up on the drive, but for now I'm parking on the road, but luckily the path is very thick so I'm more on the path than off it...

And yes, I know its naughty, but I'd rather that than some eejit whack my car! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links