Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just A Quick Question...

Lou-Lou

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Bibbs

• JustJJ

• daktari

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if you want to see something that should be banned.......I'll be posting a link to a Japenese orgy video where 500 took part.....................on Gold :P :lol:

Those crazy !Removed!. :laughing:

Basicly i think we all know TOC isnt the place to get away with using language and rude content. This is why i also spend a lot of time on other forums (which will remain un-named ;) ) as i can speak freely there.

TOC is the place you come for good advice and good people :yes:

But if you want to post rude stuff or use rude words (i admit i do a lot of the time) then there are other forums for that.

Nobody is made to be exclusively on one forum, so join a few :yes: Bibbs and Lord_Ed will know exactly what i mean as there are some sites that you can say what you like and have a lot of fun on :thumbsup:

At the end of the day TOC is owned by someone and its his decision how the forums are ran :thumbsup:

Now if you want to see something that should be banned.......I'll be posting a link to a Japenese orgy video where 500 took part.....................on Gold :P :lol:

Can you pm me the link please Les as i cant get into gold anymore :lol::lol: ;)

Only Number #003 Lee?

Of course ;) Ed is #002 and you are #001 :lol: ;)

The original :lol::thumbsup:

Only Number #003 Lee?

:huh: oh dear god no ... :o

Only Number #003 Lee?

:huh: oh dear god no ... :o

Ok ok, would you preffer to be #003? then i can be #002 and Sleazy Ed can be #001 :lol:

Ok ok, would you preffer to be #003? then i can be #002 and Sleazy Ed can be #001 :lol:

OMG... a !Removed! threesome :eek:

I still think TOC is great. the family feel about the place is quite unique, and it shows when it comes to meets.. everyone feels they know each other and i was made to feel like one of the family at last years JAE :thumbsup:

I feel the Mods are doing excellent work in a VERY difficult job.. keep it up.

I also think we should have more "nonesence" threads.. nothing makes you feel better than a good laugh.

Other peoples opionions - You asked for them.. accept them, no matter what they are.

Swearing.. hmm.. difficult one.. think i'll pass post a comment..

Kids useing/viewing the forum - My middle son (**** knows what age he is.. 12 or something.. thats a womans job.. like washing n ironing and ****) likes cars, and likes to view the odd post/topic with me.. now, i know he will know more than i think he knows, but i don't have to be the one responsible to let him view adult material on my on computer and in a forum i am a member of.. do I?

Being PC does have....... ah ubik it.. am fed up now.. think i'll go out and race an (insert race/species/s*x here) in his/her's (insert ****ty car make and model here) up a motorway at speeds over the speed limit.. in my Yaris :lol:

Don't think I would want to be a number two :rolleyes::lol:

Those crazy !Removed!. :laughing:

:eek: Worth £25 of anyones money for sheer amusement value! :lol: :lol:

Those crazy Japs. :laughing:

:eek: Worth £25 of anyones money for sheer amusement value! :lol: :lol:

I notice that there have been 25 views but only a couple of replies.................think it might become a sticky :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

OMG... a gay threesome :eek:

okay.... did not expect that :lol:

Its a Reading TOC'ers private joke :lol:

Whatever you say matey.. whatever you say.

*shuts bum*

lou lou in future maybe you should be more careful. as you have just said you didnt see the video in that thread. but this thread has obviously been brought up from that and what i said in the thread hence the reason why i said what i said.

untill some changes happen with admin or even when we get some admin (where are you) we are gonna have to put up with what we have got. and hopefully toc will get better

Kerby you could not be more wrong! Its nowt to do with that! Your comment is the problem, in that whilst members can take things the wrong way so can members when mods close sites/threads at the slightest hint of controversy! I have never ever heard of you before, so when you turn up and close a thread I'm going to voice my opinion as Im not an TOC @rselicker, and like you say, 30 or so people post here regulary and if it was them or even another mod would you have done the same?!?!?!?!?

I like TOC , I understand you have guidelines but what I cant understand is why this topic is such a sore point. This should give the owner/boss of TOC valuable input into what people dont want from a forum. At the end of the day we all have something in common and whilst we take the p!ss we all at the end of the day get along! Yeah I have opinions but if I could'nt air them I would not waste my time on this site.

lou lou in future maybe you should be more careful. as you have just said you didnt see the video in that thread. but this thread has obviously been brought up from that and what i said in the thread hence the reason why i said what i said.

untill some changes happen with admin or even when we get some admin (where are you) we are gonna have to put up with what we have got. and hopefully toc will get better

Kerby you could not be more wrong! Its nowt to do with that! Your comment is the problem, in that whilst members can take things the wrong way so can members when mods close sites/threads at the slightest hint of controversy! I have never ever heard of you before, so when you turn up and close a thread I'm going to voice my opinion as Im not an TOC @rselicker, and like you say, 30 or so people post here regulary and if it was them or even another mod would you have done the same?!?!?!?!?

I like TOC , I understand you have guidelines but what I cant understand is why this topic is such a sore point. This should give the owner/boss of TOC valuable input into what people dont want from a forum. At the end of the day we all have something in common and whilst we take the p!ss we all at the end of the day get along! Yeah I have opinions but if I could'nt air them I would not waste my time on this site.

tbh I was in two minds to close it down, not for the fact that the guy was trashing a Chrysler Heubik (swear filter won't let me say funeral car :blink: ), Ooops sorry, PT Cruiser, but the fact that the (what seemed to be drugged up moron) individual concerened was effing and blinding for all it,he was worth

I have never ever heard of you before, so when you turn up and close a thread I'm going to voice my opinion as Im not an TOC @rselicker, and like you say, 30 or so people post here regulary and if it was them or even another mod would you have done the same?!?!?!?!?

Right...

1) Not sure how you managed to get by without 'hearing' about Kerby but he happens to be a pretty regular poster on here...

2) If one of the '30 or so people' that post here regularly -had- posted that (although most probably have a little more idea about what should and probably shouldnt go on the public forums) of course it !Removed! well would have been closed... that is one thing I think our moderators/admin do pretty well.. they dont have favourites.

The fact that TOC moves on, changes etc... and how it will be in the future is up to Admin... but from what I remember this isnt a 'new' thing its a pretty cyclical thing that comes and goes in various different forms all of which boil down to 'TOC isnt what it used to be' etc etc...

Having an opinion is fine... airing it is fine... not everyone will agree with you.. but you gotta accept that, and depending on what your opinion might be, you might get heated responses in return...

But there is also going a little too far sometimes... (not saying you have... just that it happens).

red im sorry if you didnt like the comment that i put on there. it wasnt aimed at anyone i was making a point and letting people know why i closed the thread. and les's comment pretty much sums it up

and honistly i really cant see how u havent seen me on here before. ive been about for the last 2 and half years mate and got well over 3000 posts and been a mod since november last year.

a few good points there JJ and i agree with most of them. there have been instances in the past where we have had to remove things and close threads which have been put up my other moderators. we dont have favorites.

oh and im quite intreaged as to who you class as an ****licker cos its seems to be a general classification to me towards all members on toc

there are a few **** lickers on this site but all sites have them.

if were not careful this thread will go form a decent discussion to a who licks whos etc etc thast not whast its about

this thread boils down to getting toc back to the old days where it was fun and peopel could post up random stuff withouut fear of reprisal or over modding

if were not careful this thread will go form a decent discussion to a who licks whos etc etc thast not whast its about

this thread boils down to getting toc back to the old days where it was fun and peopel could post up random stuff withouut fear of reprisal or over modding

Nobody has licked mine :crybaby:

pretty heavy thread for such few words that seem to have really kicked it off.....

IMO TOCS pretty friendly, but lets not spend our time lamenting about days gone by.... we can do that when were old, wearing incontinence pants and recieving serious doses of nice happy meds. I really think new people, newer people, newish people and even the unholy(myself and maybe a few select others(lou-lou :lol: )) need to be looked after and encouraged to an extent... without them(erm us :D ) one day this forum dies.

And I value the 10% discount I get when MrT fixes my car :rolleyes:

Giddlepin wheres that video? I was looking forward to that :lol:

Couldnt agree more dude :thumbsup:

Personnaly i think TOC is the best forum around , i know when i post a topic i will get good advice and help . I've only been a member for 8-10 months but i come on here almost every day for a laugh , some advice or maybe(doesn't happen very often mind) i can help someone out.

Ok so there are some ar**lickers on here but thats to be expected but there's also some complete muppets on here too who like to think there rebels and disagree with everyone . You get that everywhere !

I dont know why but it seems for such as large club it is a bit quiet too often ? there must be a reason a lot of members dont visit/post very much....

p.s lift the swearing ban :D

Just my tuppence...

I have gone from being a bit of a chatterbox some might say :lol: to hardly posting at all in recent months, for a couple of reasons really....

1. Theres hardly been any posts I felt I could contribute to

and

2. I'm sick of feeling that whatever I post will come under scrutiny

But hey, if other people are also feeling like No.2 then of course No.1 will be an issue.... :rolleyes:

I've been on here 2 1/2 years and yeah, you could call me a bit of a post whore I suppose, like in real life, I talk a LOT, I'm not a spammer, I dont appreciate being called a spammer or incinuated to be one.

The only way TOC will change is when people stop sticking their heads up their own bums. I dont believe the forum is overly moderated but I do believe some peoples attitudes need to change. This place used to be friendly, but over the last 6 months, its changed rapidly.

I've made a lot of friends on TOC, which personally I wish to stay friends with for a long time to come, with or without TOC, but I'd prefer with.

And as for the family forum bit, well anyone who knows me knows I can swear like a trooper, but that doesnt mean I want to log on to a forum and see someone effing and blinding... its rude and uncalled for IMO.

And thats that - I'm moving house now! Byeeee!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links