Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Non Car Related Question

mad welshman

does anyone now where i can get egg whites in a carton or bottle form????

im sick and tired of separating the yoke every morning. im sure ive seen them on america tv, does anyone know where to get them over here????

cheers baz

seperating an egg is really easy - you just crack and seperate the Shell, keeping one end 'upright', then just slide the yoke from Shell to Shell, and the white will flow away..

seperating an egg is really easy - you just crack and seperate the shell, keeping one end 'upright', then just slide the yoke from shell to shell, and the white will flow away..

yes i know..........but when u are eating atleast 12 egg whites a day.....it gets very boring and messy.

there must be an easyer way

seperating an egg is really easy - you just crack and seperate the shell, keeping one end 'upright', then just slide the yoke from shell to shell, and the white will flow away..

yes i know..........but when u are eating atleast 12 egg whites a day.....it gets very boring and messy.

You can get an egg separator from Betteware/Kleeneze. It's a bit like a small seive but with bigger holes for the white to run out while holding the yolk in the middle dead easy to use and no mess. Only a couple of quid.

Funkyg

Do you mind me asking, why are you eating 12 egg whites a day?

Do you mind me asking, why are you eating 12 egg whites a day?

weight train. on a bulking cycle at the mo...........need loads of protein. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

I think JAHill answered your question perfectly :thumbsup: Same price as buying the eggs and they deliver it to your door in cartons

weight train. on a bulking cycle at the mo...........need loads of protein. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

If only you were a woman.....................

Why not try the protein shakes, take two of them a day and that would be perfect for bulking up. The protein in two of them shakes is all your body can store in a day anyway.

Why not try the protein shakes, take two of them a day and that would be perfect for bulking up. The protein in two of them shakes is all your body can store in a day anyway.

im already taking protien shakes, as well as creatine, amino's and glutamine.

i haven't just started training......been doing it for a year and a half.......please bare in mind im 6'1 and 17 1/2 stone. and its not fat!

what a brill site that egg nation is, i,ve already order a load off them.

cheers baz :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links