Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TTE part numbers for new Corolla

spwolf

Hi everyone...

thanks to our nice friend from Finland, who posted his site link few days ago in another thread, I was able to find TTE item list for new Corolla.

I am not sure if you guys need it, but I could not find any info of TTE products for Corolla (E12) myself, so this might be fairly useful...

Link to Catalogs of all TTE Items:

http://www.tte-saj.com/pdf_catalog.htm

Links to TTE PDF Catalogs for Corolla:

http://www.tte-saj.com/pdf/COROL_1.PDF

http://www.tte-saj.com/pdf/COROL_2.PDF

Everything looks pretty interesting...I might get front skirts, roof spolier, sports silencer and lower the car by 30mm...

We will see once I get the car, but skirts and spoiler are definetly not expensive, I was unable to check for rest of the prices since TME part numbers were not listed in the PDF... but I will be able to find that out fairly soon...

should have asked me if you want info from TTE i have a friend who works in the development part,and a fiend who runs the export part of TTE............I am working in Germany and several times a year i pay a visit to the factory;) in Cologne

Hi spwolf, supercharged

I rang my local dealer today, to ask about the TTE parts for my TSport Corolla, he told me that the parts are being testd in main alnd europe and will be available in th UK in 2 months time :( Looks like I'll have to wait till the new year now.

I going to have the following fitted asap :

AM26062 Quick shift kit

AM28906 lowering spings

AM28840 front spoiler,

and if there's any money left in the pot and it aint to expenssive then may go for the AM26197 twin silencer :o

Hi Jake...

I suggest you try asking your dealer for the price of:

PZ439-E9441-AB

This is TME (Toyota Motors Europe) part number for front skirt. I am pretty sure they will have it... In fact I have it in my price database, but not in accessories list, which is why most likely your dealer told you that he doesnt have it either... AM parts numbers are pretty useless for him.

Front skirt isnt too expensive either... our price (Toyota Croatia) is less than 290 Euros (w/o tax). Of course, you gotta paint it as well...

p.s. me gettin 209 corolla as well ;-)

Hi Wilde / spwolf,

thanks for your info, my dealer was able to locate the parts through the numbers given, but has yet to come back to me with costs' he's always done me a good deal in the past, so it maybe worth waitng for all the parts to be available, this should help me get a good discount :D

Originally posted by Wilde

the front sports skirt is around £190  from the uk dealers plus cost of fitting and painting

front sport skirt that can be found in accessories catalog for Corolla is not the same as TTE front skirt... but the price is very close...

Does anyone know how much is the cost of painting it in UK?

Hi all,

Greetings from Finland. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I'm not the Finnish guy mentioned in this thread but another happy owner of 2002 Corolla T Sport. I have installed H&R lowering springs, and TTE sports silencer. In case you want to take a look at my T Sport please visit http://koti.phnet.fi/peikonen/tsport/tsport.htm

I'm still waiting TTE strut bar and quick shift kit to be installed.

TTE parts are available at least in Finland, just wanted to share the indicative price level information:

TTE frontspoiler 272EUR

TTE rear spoiler 244EUR

TTE sports silencer 525EUR

TTE front sports grille 248EUR

TTE suspensions kit 1800EUR

TTE lowering springs 335EUR

TTE quick shift kit 169EUR

TTE strut bar 235EUR

Regards,

Petri

Hi Guys,

thanks to the help I've had here and a UK dealer, it's looking good for getting all the bits ship over very soon, I should have the supply and fit quote tomorrow. I'll post the name of the dealer once I've checked with him. :D

Seems like prices are similar throughout the Europe... full suspension and silencer are expensive, but everything else is OK.

I will see what will I get once I get mine black (209) TS... its comin next tuesday...cant wait ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't be alarmed with the strange lingo, boyz...I'm just saying Hi! to SpWolf in Croatian!

I was wandering whether I can order aluminum interior plates separately (on door handles and on the central console, just like in TSport) for my 1.6 Terra? I know I can get the shift knob, but the rest? I also found Toyota alloy wheels rather expensive here in Croatia, how much are they sold for in the UK?

Regards!

• 2 weeks later...

you can get them for your doors and for parts of central console - since your version has manual air, I dont think that part of central console would fit your car, since TS only comes with auto air...

Now, you can not order it as accessory, but what you can do is order it as a spare part for TS ;-)

I think retail price for all of those changes would be like 300 Euro...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links