Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A Favour

Kerby

is there anyone who lives in or near wiltshire who is coming to JAE or any other national meet anytime soon who is willing to pick a pair of seats up for me which i might be getting off eBay and bring them with them?

i know this is a big favour to ask

thanks

chris

Chris u been busted mate! Wondered why u wanted those pink viper stripes ;)

bah doesnt matter now. i fell sleep and missed on the seats by £2 :crybaby:

:chair::lol: :P

Anyhow, what kind of fool would buy seats from the far ends of the country and then expect them to be delivered to JAE for him! :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

A

huh? oh yeah. sorry mate didnt relise you sent me one. i fell asleep at about 5 yesterday and woke up 8 this morin :s cheers for the offer anyway

there just like the makro special ones and about the same price including VAT so try makro maybe?

LOL MAKRO SEATS!!!

My mates got some in his c****,, they arent bad actually LOL

i have a makro card :)

there just like the makro special ones and about the same price including VAT so try makro maybe?

They do some at £89.99 which are fabric (blue, red or grey) with black leather rubbing points.

Then there are some at 119.99 which are same but leather (ish) Both prices are +VAT.

They aren't great, but the side support is better than standard Yaris seats. There is very little padding and the runners are a bit 'un-smooth' but for the money you get 2 reclining sports seats which are fairly well made with a years guarantee. Can't be too bad. You'll need custom runners making up though.

cool cheers,. i just need to find someone with a makro card now

That'd be me. Makro is approximatley 30secs from my house.

Oh, i used to sell them, Hence the knowledge.

In terms of eBay why not just register at auctionsniper??? You never fall asleep and miss your items and dont get people artifically getting mates to put prices up!!

If you want to register drop me a pm as you only get three free snipes before you start paying a percentage, if you register on the back of someones invite the person who invited you gets another three free snipes!

Kind have caught this post late, im near whiltshire so wouldnt have been a problem, but they were horrible lucky you slept :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links