Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Membership 10% Discount

Steve

As part of the hot summer deal we have launched a gold membership deal for July 2006

10% discount on club membership.

Members can use the following Coupon code and enter it when signing up in the coupons box.

Also current gold members can use this to resub too. Even if you membership is not due for a few months.. resub in July and your new discounted membership will come into effect as soon as your old subscription expires. Even more savings!

http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/toc_membership/signup.php

This code will expire at the end of July... so grab it now before its too late.

Think mines up in August anyway, nice one Steve :D

"With only 10 months to go, Alan dashes off to re-subscribe..." :D

A

Ok now Im confused...

My membership card says 25/09/2006 and I just got email off Steve saying membership is up 30/06/2006

Help? :P I'll happily pay for another year lol... just confused as to which is right! :P

Ok now Im confused...

My membership card says 25/09/2006 and I just got email off Steve saying membership is up 30/06/2006

Help? :P I'll happily pay for another year lol... just confused as to which is right! :P

did i email you? :huh:

i would go by the card

or log in and check

Ok now Im confused...

did i email you? :huh:

i would go by the card

or log in and check

Well I got an email saying its up for renewal 30/06/2006 .. it had your name at the bottom Steve.. :P I figured maybe its an automagically generated one?... which is why I got confused :P

Ah Ha! logged in....

Gold Membership 30/06/2005 30/06/2006 £25.00

Gold Membership 21/11/2004 30/06/2005 £25.00

As you can see... I first paid in November... and hence my renewal woulda been up Nov 05... but cause I chose to go for the deal in June last year... (even tho my renewal wasnt up.. as is possible)... the system only gave me a year from then... not a year from what shoulda been the expiry date :P

So technically I dont have to renew til Nov 06? ... but it says Sept on my Card and the system reckons June LOL how confusing! :P

I think I'll wait til later... (please dont kick me out of Gold lol) and pay later on... might try and get it back into order :P

Nice one Steve - BTW a new Mr T has opened near me , I was in there today and they noticed my Gold sticker and said they would be in contact with you to join the discount scheme.

Mines 30/04/2006 but I'm supposed to get the two years membership for the picture comp :)

I will sort that mate

bumpy bump... 10% off Gold Memberships!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links