Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Craze Sweeping The Country

chatman

WOW :eek::eek:

New Craze sweeping the country......ENGLAND Supporter White Sticks........ :o :o

These new White Sticks are placed all over any car, van, truck, lawnmower :lol::lol: and once had a flag attached but alas no more..... they are left in place to Support the lads in Germany.....No CHAV motor would be whithout it's White supporter stick.....

Rush out to your local stockist and rip of the flag and proudly festoon your pride and joy with White Sticks in support of the gallant heros in Germany........

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seen loads of flags lieing about on the road this year......so unsafe if they hit another vehicle :ffs:

:wacko: ...try making flagpoles and flags for a living!! I do!! sick of seeing the ruddy things. Its all good to support your team but.......ran over at least 5 of those cheap bits of tack this morning on the way to get my fry up :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links