Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alexander's Big Toddle

JAHill

My little man is doing Barnado's Big Toddle, a half mile walk around a course with his nursery on the 5th July. He's a bit young to be jumping out of a plane (well done you two! :thumbsup) and his legs are a bit too short to do a 5k run (good on ya Em!) but he's only 17 months old and already doing his bit for charriddy. :)

I know it's short notice, which is why I've put a page up on Just Giving, as we only got the go ahead today so raising cash in such a short space of time will be a bit tricky!

Any amount helps and it's going to help disadvantaged children in the UK get a decent start in life so... :thumbsup:

Many thanks,

Jim (and Alexander)

Alexander's Big Toddle

Donation done - what a great cause! Hope Alexander has a great day, give him a couple of years mate and he'll be doing the London Marathon next! :lol:

Donation done - what a great cause! Hope Alexander has a great day, give him a couple of years mate and he'll be doing the London Marathon next! :lol:

Thanks Em. Your a star :) :thumbsup: You'll be able to collect your sloppy kiss from him on sunday if he goes to Thorseby with me! :lol: Although he's being a bit of a miser (keepin' 'em like a keiser) with them at the moment. I think the strenuous training for his walk is getting to him! :lol:

Thank you to Caz SR. :thumbsup: (Just been to his page). This means loads to us because of the short amount of time we've been given to raise some support. I think Alex'll be kissed out at this rate! :lol:

Cool! :thumbsup:

Thanks loads. I'm really chuffed. :) Alex is in training and is toddling like mad now. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links