Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Penalties

Chyownster

Its ONLY a game ;) :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• Johndcfc

• Kev Mc

• JAHill

Still, it would be funny to see loads of Tim the Tiger fans rioting in Wimbledon... Every bleedin' year! :lol:

I agree, it would be funny but please don't compare Tim Henman "fans" at Wimbledon to English football fans, 99% of the "C'mon Tim" crew at Wimbledon haven't got a clue what he's doing at other tournaments

Its ONLY a game ;) :)

Even though he brought the Kopites years of joy, Bill Shankly certainly got 1 thing right:

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death...I can assure them it is much more serious than that"

Still, it would be funny to see loads of Tim the Tiger fans rioting in Wimbledon... Every bleedin' year! :lol:

Never going to happen though.......have you seen the price of a pint at Wimbledon?? they'd never get drunk enough.

Id also say the reason there are problems and fights when we loose is mainly due to beer but more importantly - Pride/Emotion.

I'd like to say that too, but it's complete crap. England fans seem to think that just because of that one day in 66 they have a divine right to win things. They blindly follow a 'team' that plays sporadic, disjointed football and with a manager that was tactically inept and baffling to all but himself. They've pinned their colours to their sleeve and subsequently have to sit through the 90 minutes of tedium that England have traditionally served up. Hell, who wouldn't want to get wrecked and start fights after that . At least you'd get some action.

Weddings are occasions of Pride and Emotion too, but they only end up with battling due to the inclusion of Alcohol at the reception. The English can't take defeat very well, don't know when to stop drinking and long for the return of the time when we did actually rule the world.

Reality Bites

UPDATE -Saddam Hussein has been found guilty!

Tue July 4th, 2006 6:08pm ET

By Ross Colvin

BAGHDAD, July 04 (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein has been found guilty of war crimes and has been sentenced to death by firing squad.

The Court has granted his last request which was to name his own firing squad. Mr. Hussein chose Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher from 12 yards.

By Ross Colvin

BAGHDAD, July 04 (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein has been found guilty of war crimes and has been sentenced to death by firing squad.

The Court has granted his last request which was to name his own firing squad. Mr. Hussein chose Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher from 12 yards.

:yucky: Oh dear, that joke's older than me :ban: :P

By Ross Colvin

:yucky: Oh dear, that joke's older than me :ban: :P

I'm here all week :thumbsup:

stan_hibbett2.jpg

I dont think Rooney did that much, no more than a yellow! At the end of the day it was a foul on Rooney and so the stamp should never have happened, so referee takes as much blame IMHO.

Absolute rubbish! He got fouled, he threw the toys out the pram and couldn't take it so stamped on some guys privates! If you can't see that you probably still think England will win the World Cup in 2010! :rolleyes:

I dont think Rooney did that much, no more than a yellow! At the end of the day it was a foul on Rooney and so the stamp should never have happened, so referee takes as much blame IMHO.

Absolute rubbish! He got fouled, he threw the toys out the pram and couldn't take it so stamped on some guys privates! If you can't see that you probably still think England will win the World Cup in 2010! :rolleyes:

He didnt stamp at all - he got tangled (if rooney had stamped the guy wouldnt be able to have kids!) - after seeing last nights game can you believe a single reaction from the portuguese?

I can't...

He didnt stamp at all - he got tangled (if rooney had stamped the guy wouldnt be able to have kids!) - after seeing last nights game can you believe a single reaction from the portuguese?

I can't...

I've seen it a couple of times & can't tell whether he stamped on him on purpose or Carvalho was in the wrong place at the wrong time but he's the sort of player who'd do that & if you get a reputation for something, people are going to think you do it all the time.

It's the same with the Portugal players going down at every opportunity, they were absolutely pathetic & so was the ref for not booking any1 for it. At 1st glance a few of them looked like they were probably dives but the ref can't take action unless he's certain but some where blatantly obvious & he had no excuse. I think it's time they started showing straight reds for dives, maybe that would stop it happening as much, it means Fifa getting tough on it though & they haven't got the balls to rid the game of stuff every1 hates, just ask people who campaign about racism. Fifa (like this country): run by clowns

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links