Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Preperations.....

Karma Supra

Because I am starting to!!!!!!!!!

STILL no block or internals....

STILL no bearings......

STILL no HKS headgasket.....

I called my NZ bearing suplier and they were very helpful, they have the mains and thrust bearings in stock and are going to dispatch them asap for me..... the problem lies with the big ends.... the only supliers that they know of are in japan, so unless I can arrange something clever, or learn japanese very fast, it looks like they are going to have to battle with the jap supliers to get them sent to them, meaning my jap supplied bearings will have to reach me via new zealand......

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG This is prioving to be an utter nightmare!!!! :crybaby:

Well I just called the engineering company today to arrange pick up of the blocks/crank/rods/pistons/flywheel in preporation for the unlikely even of any of the other bits arriving, and dispite the fact that they promised me 100% definitely that it would be finished over three weeks ago..... its not finished........

I asked to speak to John, the guy that has been in charge of the project and he has gone away on holiday for two weeks.....

Thanks guys.... :ffs:

Permission to panic granted, Charlie. :crybaby:

Fingers crossed for you---I'm looking forward to seeing this car in one piece :thumbsup:

Paul.

You know, I'm not convinced that Charlie's car actually exists and that each of these happenings is the most recent in a series of nightmares...

Well, erm, good luck... :thumbsup:

A

Hope you get it all sorted Charlie.. I ahve everything crossed for you!

me too mate. still got to spray rear bumper and body kit. sort out the intercooler pipework and get the damn thing running yet.

youll make it you know you will :thumbsup:

DHL....

2-3 day delivery from japan ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links