Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Read! V. Important

speedingsivi

Get knotted! I've already cast my vote for Ronaldo :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Revenge???????

Let's not mention the initial squad selection then.

Let's not mention the tactical cluelessness of the manager.

Let's not mention the bizarre substitutions.

Let's not mention the lack of a 'Plan B' when things went wrong.

Let's not mention the 'Top' players who just didn't rise to the occasion

Let's not mention the fact that great individual players doesn't automatically mean a great team.

Let's not mention the fact that the Italians showed how to wear the shirt with real pride.

Let's not mention the fact that Rooney stamped on someone's goolies.

Let's blame everything on Ronaldo............Wake up ! :P

Revenge???????

Let's not mention the initial squad selection then.

Let's not mention the tactical cluelessness of the manager.

Let's not mention the bizarre substitutions.

Let's not mention the lack of a 'Plan B' when things went wrong.

Let's not mention the 'Top' players who just didn't rise to the occasion

Let's not mention the fact that great individual players doesn't automatically mean a great team.

Let's not mention the fact that the Italians showed how to wear the shirt with real pride.

Let's not mention the fact that Rooney stamped on someone's goolies.

Let's blame everything on Ronaldo............Wake up ! :P

Just to add....

Let's not mention the fact that we're not all English... and we really don't give a :censor: :lol:

In fact just because you asked me not to vote for him i did vote for him . Revenge for what.....winning ?

So, let's get this right. You want revenge on a bloke who helped his country's team to beat England? A person who may have caused a hothead in the English team to react badly? Strange, coz he's never done that before! :lol:

This is the main reason I don't follow football too enthusiastically. All the "we didn't deserve to lose" excuses. :rolleyes:

What happened to sportsmanship?

Another vote for Ronaldo it is then. :yes:

Get over to http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html

and vote for Luis Valencia of Ecuador is in second place

this is so ronaldo does not win the young player of the world cup.

Cheers guys

Revenge must be done

:lol: Mate you just helped Ronaldo win this me thinks.......

Aye, hope your car never backfires this badly ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Its ONLY a game ;)

Im not into alot of footbal, but while watching that match, i got the signs that ronaldo got what he asked for by giving all those signals :P I watched todays match.. portugal V France and they played like ****heads. They were diving trying to get freekicks and were blatenly obvious they faked it :lol: well i really dont care what happens, but i now wouldnt mind Italy winning out of the teams left. :D

Players like Ronaldo are ruining the game! They cheat, simple as! If any of my mates or family started playing like that i'd feel really embarassed!

The whole vote doesnt count for anything as fifa will be having the final say on the winner.

Doubt a young player award will mean much to ronaldo anyway when rooney is kickin his a**!

I can't vote for C.Ronaldo cause he is a cheating B..... in the spirit of most of the other replies, but you need to look inward not outward for why you did not get through. You gave it away, it was not stolen!!!

I would not like Italy to win cause they have done as much diving the the Portugease. So I am thinking the French team have played the fairest which is not the best way but there you go....

My nation will never win so I appreciate the tournament, which this year has been about diving and pash refereeing. I cant believe Rooney got sent off for that little agressive stamp on another players nuts, and several Portugease players got away scot free for blatantly cheating, diving and generally bringing the game into disrepute. Figo head butted another player and it was a yellow card...? wtf?

Thats cheating players

Poor refereeing

Oh and if you saw that documentary on Seb Blatter (sp) at the start of the tournament it presented good evidence to suggest there are a significant number of the Fifa officials absolutely corrupt.

So it is only a game but unfortunately one that is worth billions. :lol:

I think the French guy.. reybury (sp) has been really good

Yeah Ribery i think it is , crackin wee player . Man u bound too apparantly , which is a shame ! :lol:

Yeah Ribery i think it is , crackin wee player . Man u bound too apparantly , which is a shame ! :lol:

A shame, he'll be brought in to replace Ronaldo, hopefully! :lol:

A shame, he'll be brought in to replace Ronaldo, hopefully! :lol:

I hope so, not only because he's a cheating little muppet, but because he's an absolutely brilliant player & I'd rather he went to Real Madrid so he could stop torturing Everton's full backs (except for when we're in the Champions League, that is :P ). I saw him warming up at Goodison once & the amount of stepovers he did at the speed he did them was absolutely unbelievable, if I saw it on the telly I'd have swore they sped it up. I know warming up is very different to playing a match but you've got to have the ability in the 1st place & no1 I've ever seen has got it when it comes to stepovers.

Glad Podolski won the award though, I've never been happy about a Germany player winning an award but he deserved it, he's been excellent.

has no one mentioned the fact that WAYNE ROONEY IS A :censor: :ffs: ..... You can balme most of it on him !!! Ronaldo was just doin what anyone with there countrys shirt on would do !!!!!! Rooney doesnt deserve to wear the jersey !!!

has no one mentioned the fact that WAYNE ROONEY IS A :censor: :ffs: ..... You can balme most of it on him !!! Ronaldo was just doin what anyone with there countrys shirt on would do !!!!!! Rooney doesnt deserve to wear the jersey !!!

Haahahahahah, you are a comedian!

I agree, get that Everton reject out of the squad, James Beattie & Andy Johnson are the way forward :P

Let's not mention the fact that we're not all English... and we really don't give a :censor: :lol:

Let's not mention the fact that some of us are English... and we really don't give a :censor:

Footballs a stupid wingy girls game.. see them all 'bump' (allegedly) into each other and fall about crying.. pathetic

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links