Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Classic....

Gnome

GAH!!!!!

Apparently, one this good, don't come along every 5 minutes.... :D

Liked the way the seller has added £300 to the parkers guide price for his model of car, because of the mods... :lol:

GAH!!!!!

Apparently, one this good, don't come along every 5 minutes.... :D

Liked the way the seller has added £300 to the parkers guide price for his model of car, because of the mods... :lol:

not 300 - but 3000! :lol:

and it reads like a 12 year old wrote it! :lol:

A yaris like this dont come as good, you dont see them every 5 mins like you do with puntos, corsa"s and the rest of the boring rubbish

i still dont understand this......

and it reads like a 12 year old wrote it! :lol:

Yeah, would it really be difficult to copy & paste it onto MS Word & do a spellcheck? I could live with the odd spelling mistake & some bad grammar but even if I liked the look of this car I'd run a mile from it due to the terrible spelling, he sounds like a complete & utter chav (which would also explain the car) & I'd never buy a car from a chav.

*yawn* :blink:

The car has done 60,000 miles which isnt much for a 01 reg

An 01 reg eh.... they dont exist until 2051 :lol::lol:

and there is still a min of 40,000 good miles to do

So a Yaris will only do 105,000 miles then? Clarky will be buggered!

unfortunatly i havent mannaged to carry on with the service history because been to busy doing it up to make it look nice.

You need to go to Specsavers mate.... thats after going to school and learning how to spell! :lol:

The car may only be worth £4,600 standard but theres been about £3.000 spent on top of that and to get a yaris to this standard you dont mind paying the extra with full mot and 6 months tax and some of 3 years service history which can carry on

I mind paying the extra, its not even got a full service history, let alone the crud mods, which DON'T ADD VALUE TO THE CAR!

:rolleyes:

Gah.... Carzone back bumper. KILL KILL KILL!!!!

:rolleyes:

A

PS Did anyone else get all the liks to the 1:43 scale Yaris models? Blue and black if you're interested...

The car has done 60,000 miles which isnt much for a 01 reg

An 01 reg eh.... they dont exist until 2051 :lol::lol:

So what year are we in now then :unsure: or has most of my life just flashed me by in the last 2hrs :eek:

And yes it could be an 01 reg.... my car model according to Parkers website wasn't available until Sept 2001 (51 plate) yet it was registered in May 2001 making it a Y plate.

Well the car itself is a Y making it a 2001 reg, but the actual "01" registration itself isnt out until 2051.... just made me laugh a bit..... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links