Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Supra For Jae

Karma Supra

JAE.....  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I bring the porsche instead, or go with Leeky?

• Bring the porka!!!
    • We don't want a shirt and red braces, sour kraut, wurst munching 80s cheese mobile on our stand!

Well, to say that I am phenominally ****** off would be a huge understatement....

after totally coking up everything the machine shop are STILL not ready..... they tooka **** year to tell me that I needed a new crank, and when I arrived with a new one at their shop three days later (!Removed! fast!) they just sat on taht for ages before doing anything to it and telling me what bearing sizes to order :ffs: they are still not finished with all my bits, and as the only bearing supliers are in japan or New zealnd there is no way I can get them in time :censor: :censor: - assuming of course they got off their lazy ubiks and gave me back an engine I could put them in.........

In all honesty it has really taken the shine off jae for me as I wanted to finally bring my car to another show, but as usual I have been grossly let down....

Leeky has very kindly offered me a lift with him so I have the choise, shall I come with Lee, or shall I bring the porka, just for the sake of it???

If I do is it likely to get sabotaged/maimed etc etc??? (its not exactly concourse, faded paint etc, but hey it is 23 years old!!!)

What do you reckon ladies and gents????

Sorry to hear about that dude, not good!!!!!!

I would remove some parts from the person I was dealing with at the engineers, but hey.

It's really up to you, if taking the Porker would cheer you up then take it and be damed with everyone else. If they are talking about you they are leaving some other poor person alone. It's clearly not Jap so would get you some stick but then it's unarguably a classic so stuff em.

What I said earlier, if it will chear you up then take it :thumbsup:

Mate, as said every year, it's not the cars but the people that make JAE, get yourself down to the party :D

Why not bring the porka :thumbsup:

The situation with the Supra is a bit dire, but like Ryan said, its the people that matter more than the cars, so get your bum there! ;)

Bring the Porka hon :) and you can still claim that hug of me to help with the lost JAE shine ;) hehe

Gotta agree with the above.. the cars are great n all, but the people make it :)

errrrm, But I have a supra?????? :blink:

I am clearly missing your point..... Are we not allowed to have other cars as well as toyotas????

I think he means that seeing as he quoted you saying "what part of Toyota Owners Club do you not understand" that having you bring a non Toyota to a TOC meet is contradicting yourself..or something.

Anyway, as long as the people are there who cares what car they are in IMO :thumbsup:

Well I was wondering that, but it didn't make sense as I have probably had more toyotas on here then most, and still have one (which I probably know inside and out better then most know their cars), run a website dedicated to them, and am regarded as somone in the know about them, it didn't really make sense........ More of a pointless uninformed dig... then a meaninfull comment......

Yep, it's not like you and Milly don't have any Toyota's - you have one each :)

Dude, just bring the Porka! We all need a good laugh for the weekend...

:D ;)

Meh... its only because the toyota is broken :P

:censor: :ffs: :crybaby::help:

Charlie, forget the immature digs and get your backside down to JAE in whatever you can, I've made it on TOC in a Toyota ('03), Nissan ('04), Mazda ('05) and back to a Nissan this year!!!!

You know your coming anyway :D

Charlie, forget the immature digs and get your backside down to JAE in whatever you can, I've made it on TOC in a Toyota ('03), Nissan ('04), Mazda ('05) and back to a Nissan this year!!!!

You know your coming anyway :D

Yeah, but you have those girlish good looks to help get you by... :D

Well cheers for the input guys....

Change of plan now, I am coming with StacytheBloke in his ST-182 :thumbsup:

My navigation skills will be faultless....

"follow that red supra"

If you lose the car, I blame you, if we still get lost, I blame the girls....

Win Win really :lol:

I rock. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links