Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello! Both New And Old

Crisis

Hello!

For those who rememember me vagly from some time ago. I am back, and should be a regular!

For those who dont, hello. I used to want a Yaris about a year ago, and bought myself a Mitsu Colt 05 Plate:

Heres a picture of it, and me going around the track at Japfest 2006...

dsc000068ny.th.jpg

Suffica to say, Im back now in Toyota World.

WHY I here you ask? What have I now ACTUALLY bought?

Well....

dsc000085oi.th.jpgdsc000095lj.th.jpg

Celica 190. 33k on the Clock.

Should be picking it up next weekend.

Few questions!

1. I think it needs new pads, Brakes seem... fairly dead on the pedals. So maybe new pads/disks the works? May well as the pads need changing. Just feel like what the Colt did when I took it off the track! So any suggestions?

2. Wheel PCD is 5 x 100 isnt it? What Offset for the 17" Wheels?

3. Anyone know what dealers are going to be at Rallyday with TRD Parts (if any)?

Il be around.

Hiya Stranger, I remember you. That's a low mileage for a Y-Reg!

What made you change from the Colt out of interest?

I want power!

I considered:

Honda Civic Type R (Both EK and EP - Thats the mainstream Type R and the older Import only Type R)

Toyota Corolla TS

Toyota Celica TS/190

190 takes me away from the Hatch look... and offers enough performance so I wont kill myself :) so it wins hands down, esp on looks.

Hiya :D

i never know what site you'll turn up on next :lol::lol:

did you make it to the D1gp ?

kimi -x-

Welcome back and what a fine choice of car as well as a coincidence :o

We're off to look at this 190 tomorrow for Anne :thumbsup:

media.jpg

So many friendly faces, some of which I remember! :)

Kimi - yes I was up there both days, saw your car on the Sunday. Was talking to a guy from Scotland, he said o kimi the short one... shes around somewhere. What happened to those wheels you were going to order for the S15???

GIDDLEPIN - Looks a beauty! Probably the same spec, wheels etc wise as mine by the looks of things. Good luck with that!

Thanks for the welcomes guys... Soon to have GOLD <- when I can find a spare £25 around. Lol.

One of the oldschool back!!!!

Hello ;)

One of the oldschool back!!!!

Hello ;)

Thanks... I feel OLD now! :thumbsup: cheers mate.

My post count is redicilous for a non-Toyota owner as of yet. Il try and keep under control from now on.

Im on the look out for

TTE Lowering Springs

TRD Back Back

TRD Manifold

TRD Short Shifter

TRD Interior Goodies

;) keep me posted lads (and ladies) Im coming home.

Kimi - yes I was up there both days, saw your car on the Sunday. Was talking to a guy from Scotland, he said o kimi the short one... shes around somewhere. What happened to those wheels you were going to order for the S15???

LOL shame i missed you mate but at least you saw my car :lol:

scottish guys topper....i'll go have words with him :rolleyes::lol: short one LOL

As for my wheels 6 weeks order, didnt turn up :crybaby:

so my works been in touch with Rays who said they'd sort it...now Rays got back in touch last week

and said theyd lost my order :crybaby::crybaby:

So still waiting ;)

good to see you back here mate :thumbsup:

kimi x

As for my wheels 6 weeks order, didnt turn up :crybaby:

so my works been in touch with Rays who said they'd sort it...now Rays got back in touch last week

and said theyd lost my order :crybaby::crybaby:

So still waiting ;)

good to see you back here mate :thumbsup:

kimi x

Ah shamo. I can't remember what wheels you did go for in the end thou tbh... but Im sure they are good :D

I just wanna pick her up now... I have 6 sleepless nights ahead of me... plus sorting out insurance and my plate transfer with the dvla. Trying not to tell anyone (that I know/work with) gonna be a monday morning shocker.

Can't wait. Think the track time will be waiting for next year though... when TTE Springs are on, and maybe some nice new Rotas :)

old faces indeed.. welcome back and nice choice of motor.. although given the options you had.. the CTR would now be on my drive... :P

I just wanna pick her up now... I have 6 sleepless nights ahead of me... plus sorting out insurance and my plate transfer wth the dvla. Trying not to tell anyone (that I know/work with) gonna be a monday morning shocker.

.................................Tell me about it!!!!!!!!!! I've got sleepless night as well till I get mine now :lol: Dont ya just wanna wrap it up in cotton wool till then!!!!!!! ;)

old faces indeed.. welcome back and nice choice of motor.. although given the options you had.. the CTR would now be on my drive... :P

Pah, its a hatch isn't it!

Also I only liked the grey... which is facelift only and i could find them for £12k plus. A little too much.

Hello again. Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Nice choice of motor there, mate. I'm dead jealous :yes:

Ello trouble :D

So when are you going to come round and show me your new baby then? (*cough* and let me drive her down the dual carriageway and back *cough*) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links