Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Really Is Dead On This Mr2 Forum

GiJoe90

Bibbs

Fizz

Mo

Me

Jim - Most of the posts on here! :lol: How many more!!

You guys are either out enjoying the weather too much or it really is getting a bit quiet on here!! B)

Joe

You forget Joe... none of the people mentioned in that list have MR2's anymore.. :P

I must say, it has been dead for some time, maybe all the 2's are running well for a change!

I must say, it has been dead for some time, maybe all the 2's are running well for a change!

either that or the talkative MR2 members aint got the cars no more.. :rolleyes:

man, I never shutup! as you well know, I'm just usually quiet trying to get the mk2 sorted! the mk1 has had some money thrown at it, but will be moved to the back of the drive so I can get more done to the mk2! GOD!

How's the GT4 by the way? I'm tempted to swap the mk2 for one.

Not many of us MK3 owners.. and we have our own quiet forum too :lol:

Well i aint got anything to say really............. :!Removed!:

but if you want to slate me for abusing my tubby; then be my guest :rolleyes:

Ahem!! :P I'm still here... tho out and about a lot.. nothing much wrong with Skye (*touches wood)... and erm...

spend a bit of time on the MR2OC :P

tbh Joe... its quiet all over :P

All of TOC is quiet at present.... :unsure:

I'm just getting back online,

I only post in this section if I have questions about my car and I dont really have any at the moment!

You forget Joe... none of the people mentioned in that list have MR2's anymore.. :P

Well done Fizz! That's exactly what I mean, everyone has either written them off or sold them :rolleyes:

I have been told by the DVLA I can't drive for 12 months now so am slowly going insane and even washing other peoples cars!! (That's not an invitation for car washing! :lol: )

Joe

It certainly has gone quiet. It used to be soooo busy and post upon post...

Well done Fizz! That's exactly what I mean, everyone has either written them off or sold them :rolleyes:

I have been told by the DVLA I can't drive for 12 months now so am slowly going insane and even washing other peoples cars!! (That's not an invitation for car washing! :lol: )

Joe

Someone bring that man to JAE!!! :lol:

Celica ones gone quiet too. Probably peeps out enjoying themselves. :unsure:

Damn them all!! :ffs: :lol:

I'm going to go for a walk somewhere :crybaby:

Joe

Damn them all!! :ffs: :lol:

I'm going to go for a walk somewhere :crybaby:

Joe

Blag a tent for JAE Joe and you can come down with me, Anne will be in the Celly (with all the gear :lol: )

There will be loads of cars to wash there :thumbsup:

its been quiet for months :( well toc in general imo :wacko:

And no offence to TOC, but if i have a tech question I go on IMOC, if I want to post piccys I put them on here.... and ive not done much to warrant new pics.....So I aint posted :lol:

Guest rev3turbo

Hiya josephine old girl :D

u just miss us all so much,,

gimme a call m8 we'll go for a pint one night if u want :beer: ,

gonna kidnap the joe man n bundle him in the camper then pimp him out for car washes at Jae,,,,, i'm gonna be rich i tells ya rich muwaaahahahahahahahaha

You ain't pimpin me out nowhere Bearrrrch!

Pint sounds like a good idea old boy, especially with these fine summer evenings :yes: B)

Thanks for the offer Les but two things I love would be there...........cars & alcohol, and I can't have either!! Don't think I could cope!! :help:

Joe

Guest rev3turbo

ya sure josephine, can give ya a lift down doood, i got the car missing too and if you come i won't drink.................

wtf am i saying lol pls don't come joe hehehe.

i get the whole wash other peoples car thing joe, mostly its when my yaris was absolutly spangly clean inside and out and my sisters rav4 just looked minging compared to it.

i been posting a fair bit but i will be postingmore when i get my motor back, its been fu@<ing ages!!!!!!

have to keep getting my turbo kicks driving my cousins P1!!!

oh did i mention im getting a whole ne diamond white paint job? :P

Im still here :) haven't posted much in ages as Im annoyed with the 2.... Im sure everyone will come back inside to their pcs when the weather gets worse B)

man, I never shutup! as you well know, I'm just usually quiet trying to get the mk2 sorted! the mk1 has had some money thrown at it, but will be moved to the back of the drive so I can get more done to the mk2! GOD!

Michael when did you get a mk1? :o

Bit late but congrats :D im a bit slow i didnt realise you had one, any pics of it? B)

With regards to the comparison.. i am afraid to say yes it does feel a fair bit slower than the tubby on take off. midrange seems on par and top end feels slower.. now i dont know if that is down to the aerodynamics or the weight of the GT4 once at speed.

I wish I had both in the drive and be able to choose which one i took out on a morning.

In all honesty the MR2 is a lot more fun without doubt... the GT4 just seems very 'safe' compared to it... but hey... Now I can take corners at speed!

You just point it where you want and it goes there without any squabble! B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links