Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

British Motor Show

knowlson

I have free tickets so I am going just wondering if anyone else is going?

www.britishmotorshow.co.uk

bit of a treck for me but gonna see if i can get some free tickets also :)

I want to, but I just havn't got the time. Plus, it being in London is a real turn-off. I could get to the NEC by car in hour and half, or coach in 2hrs for £7. London isn't worth it in a car... plus they're not allowing people anywhere near the place in a car, and coach/train is £50... and a much longer and more uncomfortable journey.

It's a bit annoying everything being in London... should be more northern... nicer people and central so more people can get to it. The Commonwealth games in Manchester were superbly organised and had the stadiums filled every day. If the millenium dome was located more northern then im pretty sure it'd still be open and Britain's biggest 'Millenium' attraction wouldn't be the joke it is.

Ah well, im sure it'll be a great show! Have fun if you're going!

Hopefully will be going, but it's going to have to be the 30th and even then that is a day after my friend's stag party, so may not be in great shape :unsure:

Could be a lunchtime start :D

Paul.

It's a bit annoying everything being in London... should be more northern... nicer people and central so more people can get to it. The Commonwealth games in Manchester were superbly organised and had the stadiums filled every day. If the millenium dome was located more northern then im pretty sure it'd still be open and Britain's biggest 'Millenium' attraction wouldn't be the joke it is.

Ah well, im sure it'll be a great show! Have fun if you're going!

pah there are too many things up north anyway + London is the capital and is full of londoners not northern people...... :P

LONDON RULES, it's much better

I'd go if it were in Brum!

BRING IT BACK TO BRUM!! :D :D

Here Here :thumbsup:

London has the congestion charge and is full of chelsea tractors ...... open roads up north plus in Brum it's slap bang in the middle of the UK :P ;)

:censor: £50 for a train ticket :ffs:

It's the overground Train, Underground (Tube) and a bit on the DLR from here - I'm the opposite, I'm glad it's "down South" :lol: can actually get to it now!

I'd go if it were in Brum!

BRING IT BACK TO BRUM!! :D :D

Here Here :thumbsup:

London has the congestion charge and is full of chelsea tractors ...... open roads up north plus in Brum it's slap bang in the middle of the UK :P ;)

:censor: £50 for a train ticket :ffs:

We finally agree on something David! ;)

Its sooo easy to get to it in Brum as well.... stupid that they moved it.... but hey, if they want less people to go then thats up to them! :lol:

I'll be there Sunday 23rd :thumbsup:

I'll be on the Lexus :pepsi: stand for a free lunch

I'll be up there on the 20th, probably just look round the jap stuff and supercars! :drool:

Can anyone confirm that the general public are not allowed to take photos, as it seems to

suggest that on the back of the ticket? :(

Stu

I'm another 1 who'd have definately gone if it was in Birmingham, hopefully they'll bring it back

I'd love to go :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links