Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Oem Ecu Queary

Karma Supra

Some of you may or may not know that I was confused as to the function of and adjustment pot on the side of my 1G supra Mines ECU... I assumed it was some form of aftermarket adjustment, like rev limit of fuel cut....

The other day I actually looked at the stock factory 1G-GTE ECU (I had a pile of them and needed a spare, so was actually looking at the things in detail) and found that the factory ecu also has this adjustment!!!

Now according to Toymods, the earlier ones don't have it, but other people have seen it on their late spec 1G supras... unfortunately there is no literature available on this engine in English and no one seemed to know what it is or what it does!

Has anyone else noticed one of these pots on their ecu on any other toyota? (its behind a metal cover held on with one screw) if so do they know what it does, or is there a workshop manual available for their car in english?

I have never seen anything like this on a stock ecu!!!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links