Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Spoiler!

zebidi

wow how much was that??? :huh: very nice though mate, is what the colour they come in from the factory or can you ask for a colour like you can with the front indicator strips?

wow how much was that??? :huh: very nice though mate, is what the colour they come in from the factory or can you ask for a colour like you can with the front indicator strips?

hmmm.... you can get the colour that they made the MR2s in factory form, the paint you see on there is factory paint so thats why it's so smooth and lush :P

i got it for £660 i think, woulda cost 8ish but my friend at toyota managed to get it me cheaper for some reason. I did promise him a ride in my MR2 when i got it back though ;)

He's a friend of good ol' adrians down at fensport aswell. So good fella, and i nearly bit his head off when he said he sold his AE86 about 10 years back for £900!!!!!!

Nice. Mine's a genuine Toyota Rev5 spoiler too... and that was upward of £700 I believe...

its fantastic, i wanted one off eBay with the middle section as carbon fibre though, wonder if that section is available seperatley?

very nice. but i dont understand why when you can get a replica one which looks just the same for £160 delivered

very nice. but i dont understand why when you can get a replica one which looks just the same for £160 delivered

hmmm.... one pic got removed... was it pumbaa was in the pic?

anyway, i shopped round for replicas and the replicas doesnt have the adjustablilty, and if i had to pay for the paint anyway maybe 100 quid? and i would be paying for fibre-glass.

no offence to fibre glass owning peeps but i've seen some really crap fibre glass jobbies that even if you hit the slightest thing frails like nobodies business.

I'm overall more happy with a genuine part anyway:P

hmmm.... one pic got removed... was it pumbaa was in the pic?

anyway, i shopped round for replicas and the replicas doesnt have the adjustablilty, and if i had to pay for the paint anyway maybe 100 quid? and i would be paying for fibre-glass.

no offence to fibre glass owning peeps but i've seen some really crap fibre glass jobbies that even if you hit the slightest thing frails like nobodies business.

i've got a pumbaa like yours aswell :D bought at Disneyland California 1999 :P

i've got a pumbaa like yours aswell :D bought at Disneyland California 1999 :P

I was there that year too but not in cali, i was in florida :P !! i was only ickle though. that pumbaa rocks, its got the velcro bugs in the mouth!!

I got so many autographs and cuddly toys that trip

i had a replica one put on mine and they quality was fantastic. as for adjustability, you can drill extra holes for these as they are clearly marked on the replica spoilers.

anyhow, heres a pic of the one i had on my old mr2

rev5c.jpg

i had a replica one put on mine and they quality was fantastic. as for adjustability, you can drill extra holes for these as they are clearly marked on the replica spoilers.

anyhow, heres a pic of the one i had on my old mr2

rev5c.jpg

Very Nice :D

Whats the Body kit called as I will be looking for one for mine when I get one (If it doesnt have one already) and that one looks nice :D

thanks

cheers bud. the bodykit consisted of sard front bumper, veilside sideskirts, veilside rear bumper and rev5 replica spoiler.

Thought it had a kind of Veilside look to it but with a different front bumper :) Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links